ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506809
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

try the blowup.

I tried that. It didn't go as good as I planned. I kind of went to far haha.

Yesterday I told her only positive things to remind her that no one will treat her like I did.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Okay so my problem isn't really relationship relates but a bit personal.
So because of a medical condition I can't work for the next 5 weeks. That would be fine if I had school but I have vacation, so I'm bored. This is my third day without school or work and since my gf works and all my friends still have school or are on a holiday I'm bored and feel sad and lonely.
Any tips on how I can make the best out of my day.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Yesterday I told her only positive things to remind her that no one will treat her like I did.

Do you want to get her back?

Read a book, go lay in the sun, catch up on that one TV series that you always wanted to see but you never had the time for.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Spend some time here, enjoy the community! Why not, right? You've got all the time in the world! Or 5 weeks, in this case...
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Do you want to get her back?

Yeah, but she said she's realized a lot of stuff. So I really don't know. I'm just going to focus on me for now and wait a few weeks, if she doesn't come back then I guess i'll just start moving on.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

@Slip.
The best advise I can give is to put it on the shelf. Forget about it for a while, and come back to it later.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Killersup is 13 and she is 15.....Killersup and her talked about it and when They went to per parents she would say he was 14 and when Killersup tells his parents he will say she is 14.....Just to close the gap.

its legal hehehehehehe
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

its legal hehehehehehe

No...just...no

Yeah, but she said she's realized a lot of stuff

Give her some time. You can try and approach her later.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: well ****,screw it all.She cheated on Killersup with some guy from another town......screw it ALL.D:

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

KILLERSUP LISTEN TO ME. Calm your balls and listen to your friend pickpocket. Are your balls calm? Good.

I don't mean to insult you, but you have seemed a little desperate recently. I'm sorry for you dude but you make it difficult. Just calm down and enjoy your summer. Dont worry about getting girls and just be ready during the school year. I mean look at me... Well ok, bad example but out of my close group of friends, only one of us is close to a girl to actually go out. That's out of 6 including me. Just calm down and don't waste your shots. Eventually your gonna find someone perfect, but at this rate they might think your desperate and forget about you. So just save your ammo and make friends with a new chick at the beginning of the school year. They don't know anything bad about you yet so it's an ideal chance. In the mean time just hang out with your friends and lighten up. Look at me, I take absolutely nothing sieris idly anymore and I'm not too bad am I? In all modesty of corse.

Just enjoy being yourself right now. Have fun, do whatever. Take nothing sieriously either. In the words of an insane man,
"why so sieriouse

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

just hang out with your friends and lighten up. Look at me, I take absolutely nothing sieriously anymore and I'm not too bad am I? In all modesty of corse
Just enjoy being yourself right now. Have fun, do whatever. Take nothing sieriously either. In the words of an insane man,
"why so serious?"

-_- I hate auto correct.....

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

Right so Im back. I have had 0 contact with the outside world for the last 4 weeks. This is including my girlfriend (YES, for those of you from pages 60-90 [i think] we are still together!) but well i was gone, one of the other couples broke up. (Just hold on a minute for MY problem, okay?) Now, this may sound normal but it was really really really bad for the whole class. A)They were the most serrious couple for our grade, Im now in 8th grade, and they slept together... B) It affects MY relationship because the boy in the couple was one that all the girls liked. Now im not saying my gf chose me because i was the next best... no. What im saying is this: Should i be worried about her dumping me for him. She does like me, a lot but were both kinda shy around each other, and shes not shy around him AT ALL. So yea, will she dump me for him?

TheAmazingMatt
TheAmazingMatt
2 posts
Nomad

Ooh, looks like you've got yourself a tough situation there. >.<

Honestly, that is one situation I don't know how to help with. But, what I'd do is, even if you do break up(not saying you will), **** her. If she prefers guys over looks, she's not the one for you.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

She does like me, a lot but were both kinda shy around each other, and shes not shy around him AT ALL. So yea, will she dump me for him?

I wasn't here for page 60-90 so I must ask, how long have you been together at this moment? And being shy around each other isn't necessarily weakness in the relationship, it's more like you're both watching your step around the other because both don't wan't to lose the other. That said though, have conviction with what you do. Being cautious and unsure about everything isn't necessarily a helpful idea. That being said, her not being shy around Person C as I'll refer to him, isn't really good either. This is seriously a tough situation.

I'll probably just end up giving the same explanation as Matt will, if she dumps you, **** her. It's summer, there is still plenty of time for other people and enjoy being free if things go downhill.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

WOW 8TH GRADE AND THEY ARE ALREADY SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

That's seriously all my brain leapt to.

I mean, being 'serious' in the 8th grade is like... well stupid.

Live and learn, eh? Through all the STDS WOO.

When I'm shy around someone, it's usually because I like them. I'm loud and obnoxious when they are my dude friends.

Just a small thing to think about.

Showing 1036-1050 of 2106