ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506767
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Yes to pass high school you need 34.5 credits or something. The ".5" is computers.

I took algebra last year.
As a seventh grader.

Again, owning opprotunity lost.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yes to pass high school you need 34.5 credits or something. The ".5" is computers.

Yeah.... But your in middle school, not highschool. Before I didn't mean ap, I ment an advanced class, which is what your taking.
Again, your still of topic and using cheep lines. I like this thread, let's not get it locked.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

okay okay, truce?

i enjoy this thread to.

that was my last off topic post.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

wow...i miss a few days and it blows up with all this?

anyways, my parents have grounded me. for doing hw at 930.

yes, you read that correctly.

so, how to make it so our relationship (had to add that to be on topic) doesn't go down the drain?

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

What shall we do with the stamps?

Well I heard you consume 1/10th of a calorie for each and every stamp licked...so time to go to the Health and Fitness thread started by GoM!

When did this thread turn into a school-off? Haha! Get it? Like schools? -.-

Well my friend quit high school and owns one of the biggest companies for computers ever made.
Well he isn't technically my friend. He doesn't know I exist, but I think of him as my friend and lover...I use his product every day for computers. Did I mention he isn't dead? It is like a operating system. He programmed it himself...He is pretty rich. He donates to charities unlike the dead person I talked about.

anyways, my parents have grounded me. for doing hw at 930.

You must be such a bad boy! Homework! Come on you sicko!

so, how to make it so our relationship (had to add that to be on topic) doesn't go down the drain?

Well...how bad is the grounding first of all?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You and me have always had a good relationship, I don't think it's going down the drai- never mind
Well, has anything new happen to you? Or is it same old crap?
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 9:02pm

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 9:02pm

I ninja'd you! Haha, just had to say that.

Zak, do you think maybe you could threaten your parents of running away, or moving out?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Well my friend quit high school and owns one of the biggest companies for computers ever made.
Well he isn't technically my friend. He doesn't know I exist, but I think of him as my friend and lover...I use his product every day for computers.

Are you talking about your friend Bill Gates? He's my friend too.

I only have a high school diploma. I've never applied for anything that required more, and although I am a capitalist at heart, I've never had any desire to make money.

I only have one life to live. Why spend four more years of it in school?

Zak, do you think maybe you could threaten your parents of running away, or moving out?

But what happens if his parents challenge him to do it? Then there's no way out without weakening your standpoint.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

He wont. He most likely knows his parents wont take him seriously.
I ninja'd you! Haha, just had to say that.

O-M-G
You cant see me
cauz im a ninja
nin-ninja
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Lesson learned. Apparently you cant press enter while linking something. Then it adds rn to the end. Its supposed to say,
O-M-G
You cant see me
cauz im a ninja
nin-ninja

Weirdness...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Would you being grounded really affect it that bad? I mean how long are you grounded for? Are you allowed to use your phone? You're obviously allowed to use the internet so you can contact her that way.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Would you being grounded really affect it that bad? I mean how long are you grounded for? Are you allowed to use your phone? You're obviously allowed to use the internet so you can contact her that way.

He told me that he has homework on the computer and that's all he can do. They might be using it as an excuse to cut you off, but that could just be me being weird again.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

He told me that he has homework on the computer and that's all he can do. They might be using it as an excuse to cut you off, but that could just be me being weird again.

But obviously by posting in AG there's a way around this.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Just to let a few of yous say "I told you so", the girl ended things. I guess I can stop preaching about distance can work if you really try, ha.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

But obviously by posting in AG there's a way around this.

Well yeah. You do some ag stuff while doing homework. That's all.
Just to let a few of yous say "I told you so", the girl ended things. I guess I can stop preaching about distance can work if you really try, ha.

I sowwy Jeffery.
Showing 1351-1365 of 2106