ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506762
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Anyway, I am not anti-social or anything, just intraverted. I prefer to do things by myself. I am just naturally a shy person, I was shy when I was first on AG! Anyway, I have close friends and then just people I will talk to in classes.

Same. But based on AG me, you couldn't tell. I'm simply talking to more people and being nice. It works wonders. Im sorta merging the two mes.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I FIGURED OUT MY LIFE!

The radio host was just talking about it.
It sounded something like this:
Most men when they can't find love turn to never alive things. (Sorry it is 12:48 AM and I am about to pass out...So I can't think of the term).
So they turn their affection for cars and stuff like that!

ME AND MY CAR ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!

ALL OF AG IS INVITED!

I used to be like that. Then I thought that since I am such an interesting and fun person on ag, that I would try to bring that side out more. It's working

Anyway, I am not anti-social or anything, just intraverted. I prefer to do things by myself. I am just naturally a shy person, I was shy when I was first on AG! Anyway, I have close friends and then just people I will talk to in classes.

Same. But based on AG me, you couldn't tell. I'm simply talking to more people and being nice. It works wonders. Im sorta merging the two mes.

Hmmm...according to Daleks, I am a creep. So I should act like a creep to fit in? Hehe...

http://worldnews108.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/7.jpg
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I used to be like that. Then I thought that since I am such an interesting and fun person on ag, that I would try to bring that side out more. It's working

I wish that would work for me. I'm still perceived as a Zoidberg in the real world.

This is why, instead of doing productive things like a man my age should be doing, I have over 10,000 forum posts and I compare myself to space lobsters. Not the kind of life I'd recommend to any of you. Get out of your shell while you still can, all of you. You have nothing to lose except a life of loneliness.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Ace - Your opinion on women will change dramatically over the years - be it bad/good/opposite, whatever. You'll meet someone who will change your opinion and make you fall in love, she'll break your heart and you'll rage with bitterness saying you'll never trust or love another and BOOM you will. Just relax and live life with no predetermined commitment to fall in love or not fall in love.

Daleks - Have you messages or called her?

Zakyman - Good that you're ungrounded, and picks right, being controlled is a teenbull issue. Parents think they know what's right for us at your age - they forget what their teenage years were like.

Ernie - I love you. That is all.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

See bro? You still got hope....
I have been feeling to nice and positive recently.... This is bad.
picks right

I think we all figured out that I'm always right.
ALL OF AG IS INVITED!

Yeah sorry, Im not coming. I'm busy having a life over here.
BURN.
Hmmm...according to Daleks, I am a creep. So I should act like a creep to fit in? Hehe...

No one really said your a creep.... But we were all thinking it, carry on.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

ME AND MY CAR ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!

What type of car?
Daleks - Have you messages or called her?

I am going to assume that you meant messaged. And yes I have. Though I think she might have accidently hit an extra 0.
See bro? You still got hope....

Well they are married, because I made them married, but that is besides the point.
Hmmm...according to Daleks, I am a creep.

In what way did I say you were a creep? I have said you are weird and sometimes creep me out, but that doesn't mean you are a creep.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

In what way did I say you were a creep? I have said you are weird and sometimes creep me out, but that doesn't mean you are a creep.

I know. I have given up with him *shuns ace*
Well, looks like we are out of a topic again. Im not having any major problems so far.... Cauz I know you were wondering. You guys are considerate like that.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I am going to assume that you meant messaged. And yes I have. Though I think she might have accidently hit an extra 0.

What you mean you might have the wrong number?
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

What you mean you might have the wrong number?

I think it is self explanatory. Anyway I will elaborate.

A US number has 3 parts, area code, first 3 digits, last 4 digits.
XXX-XXX-XXXX

What Cristina gave me.
XXX-XXX-XXXXX

Obviously it has an extra number. I am assuming that she probably hit an extra 0 because there are two 0s next to each other.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Obviously it has an extra number. I am assuming that she probably hit an extra 0 because there are two 0s next to each other.

At this point, you could ask her sister. I see nothing wrong with that
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

SO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE AND THEIR SEX LIFE RIGHT?
Or am I missing the whole point of this conversation?

You are missing the point...the name of the thread is the best way I could describe it. "General Relationship thread"
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You are missing the point...the name of the thread is the best way I could describe it. "General Relationship thread"

The point of the thread is for people, if they choose, to discuss their relationship problems. People then reply with advice. If said problem involved a persons sex life, then sure, it may be touched upon.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

So this is what happens when I go to school?

A US number has 3 parts, area code, first 3 digits, last 4 digits.
XXX-XXX-XXXX

What Cristina gave me.
XXX-XXX-XXXXX

If you know that if Cristina's phone is a landline, you could look up where she lives with her landline and then find the area code for that area. Then see if it is right. Then look at all the other numbers...
^What...?
Am I crazy?
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

^What...?
Am I crazy?

No, but not thinking. I obviously know the area code where she lives, because I lived there. I know that part is correct. Also, I know her home phone, just not cell.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No, but not thinking. I obviously know the area code where she lives, because I lived there. I know that part is correct. Also, I know her home phone, just not cell.

Ok.....ummm and you want us to help you how exactly?
Not being cruel, but really, I cant help you out with that. I said you could as the sister, thats all I got. But ace has the whole "stalkers guide to women" going on.... no offense ace, of course.
Showing 1381-1395 of 2106