The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[superdup] The weirdest dream you've ever had

47 7264
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

tell me what the weirdest dream you have ever had is.

once i dreamed that i was driving my moms car through fence's and stuff and then suddenly i fell of a cliff,then as i hit the ground i woke up!

• 47 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

The motto of your dream was: Don't steal your mothers car because you'll probably have an accident.

I once had a dream where I walked into my kitchen and took a particular peice of food I thought this was hilarious so I made myself wake up and do exactly that.
Motto of the dream was: I'm strange and hungry.

Floating
Floating
12 posts
Nomad

My dream was I floated in the air. Then I saw many strange creatures, which I'm not want to remember that. Suddenly I fell to the ground. When I just going to hit the ground, then I wake up.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

sniping eyeless rhinos as a mouse,enough said (actual mouse)
I also had a zomie dream when eye was 3 years old.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

You guys wont believe me but my weirdest dream was that I was running away from vegetables that were screaming "EAT US WE HAVE TO FINISH PROJECT CTRY." I have no idea what PROJECT CTRY is but ut was scary that it might turn out to be some kind of disastrous thing that the government caries out.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You guys wont believe me

Why won't we believe what you dream?

I don't dream often so i don't remember my weirdest one.
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Why won't we believe what you dream?

Because most fo the people I told, did not believe me.
;D I feel so accepted here! LOL.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Because most fo the people I told, did not believe me.

What benefit would someone gain from lying about their dream? It makes no sense not to believe what someone says they dreamed. (don't start with dreams about God because thats not what they dreamed thats what their dreams mean)
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

another dream i had was i fell off a cliff,then was i was falling i woke up and was falling off my bed! it was quite funny

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I have those all the time,its not weird at all. 75% of all people have falling dreams.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I've never had a falling dream.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I was in the ocean and there was these merpeople
and i held out a shiny coin and a HUMONGOUS whale came andd I was surfing on him LOL
weird but in a funny way

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I have another weird one. One night, after I watched Independence Day, I went to sleep and I dreamt that I was abducted by these humanoids. They kinda looked like humans but they had these hard spiky skin and their eyes with pitch black with no eyelids. They took me and they scanned me! They then took a strand of my hair and made a humanoid version of me, same features and everything! They then implanted this thing in my skin with a timer of 5 years. I actually felt pain. I then woke up with pain on my arm, THE SAME ARM THAT THEY IMPLANTED THE DEVICE! :O. I then looked out my window and I swear that I saw something odd flying in the sky.

I have really weird dreams.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I've never had a falling dream
then ur not 75% of people
and thats wierd nemo
i have many strange dreams once i had one were all the scooby doo monster were having a party in my house. i ran and behind a wall but one came up to me and shot me with a blow gun from behind. i was like 5 then and i stoped watching scooby doo.
and then i had another dream were i was at the top of my stairs running from something and jumped down the entire flight of stairs. it was wierd.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I also have never had a falling dream! yay I am part of 75% of people Im special yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I've never had a falling dream so I'm not part of 75% of the people. I always seem to be a minority but I don't mind. The weirdest dream I've ever had... well, I was fighting some giant monster. Then I found a box with some pyramid shaped things in it, they were about the size of quarters. I threw them at the monster and it exploded. There was a huge party. Then I woke up because my alarm went off. So, I will never know what happened next, I can only imagine.

Showing 1-15 of 47