ForumsForum GamesDefeat the Serfs that call themselves Surfs

131 15605
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

In You're banned, spartandestroyer and MEGAMANXPERT are serfs. However, they call themselves surfs. So, I have created a game that pits the so-called surfs against the Anti-Surf Offense Network led by me. Here is the battle status:

Surfs: spartandestroyer, MEGAMANXPERT
Anti-Surf Offense Network: Patrick2011
Statuses:
Damaged: none
Critical: none
Dead: none

Post what you want to do to your opponents in this thread. To join the surfs, say:

"I am a surf."

To join the Anti-Surf Offense Network, say something to the effect of:

"Surfs are bad."

Because I am also playing, anything as a creator will be in normal text, while anything I post as a player will be in italics.

• 131 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You are not a moderator, so the results stand. I didn't god mod, I was simply both creating and playing. In effect, I was a player creator.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

effectivly being a god modder. you would never let yourself die and denied very tactical moves. are you a caveman or a mental ward patient?

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The problem was with you, not me. If you had not been so outrageous, you would've killed me. The "tactical" moves were denied because they were outrageous. Not all player creators are god mods.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

and having enraged ship infesting reppelant surviving true form sapping godmode invincible 1 HIT KO suprize attack manipulation fire ants is?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I wasn't invincible. In fact, I was on critical. You made an error in being outrageous. Besides, d_dude is calling this thing spam.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

and meganukes were NOT outrageous?
admit it,you were picking on me for fun.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Meganukes WERE outrageous. A smaller version, like a normal bomb, would've worked, so stop calling me a god mod.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

you are a troll. GET OFF ARMORGAMES AND RETHINK YOUR LIFE BEFORE I FLAG YOUR ENTIRE PROFILE!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Stop flaming and troll feeding. Seriously, you should get banned for this.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

me or him?

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

you are a troll. GET OFF ARMORGAMES AND RETHINK YOUR LIFE BEFORE I FLAG YOUR ENTIRE PROFILE!

I'm going to ask to get this thread locked because you are actually the troll. This whole thing is your fault.
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

do i have to send troll d_dudes profile messages to your profile d_dude? or will you submit to assisting a cheater?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to ask to get this thread locked because you are actually the troll. This whole thing is your fault.

Even if I did troll, the whole thing wasn't my fault. spartandestroyer started it by calling himself a surf. Locking the thread is a good idea because the game is over, and there was spam.
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

patrick started it by denying my surfing skills!

Showing 91-105 of 131