The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you have frequent dreams about something?

57 8762
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I always have the same dream over and over again. I always dream about Chunky and when he's about to kill me, i wake up...

• 57 Replies
liquidtlo
liquidtlo
33 posts
Nomad

hmmmmmmmno i dont and this is probably gonna get locked XD

liquidtlo
liquidtlo
33 posts
Nomad

i dream of my girlfriend XD lol.......

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I always dream about Chunky

I mean instead of dreaming of Chunky

Okay, first of all, his name is Chucky, not Chunky. He's a ruthless killer, not a compulsive overeater.

Second, if you are dreaming about Chucky killing you, watch a few Rugrats episodes. Thinking of him as an asthmatic germophobe rather than a serial killer should help you a little bit at the least.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Okay, first of all, his name is Chucky, not Chunky. He's a ruthless killer, not a compulsive overeater.

I'm still laughing at that.

I don't frequently dream of a certain thing at all, much less frequently dream of anything. I'm pretty sure I had a dream last night (as always), but I can't remember any of it. Probably because it wasn't interesting or scary.
liquidtlo
liquidtlo
33 posts
Nomad

hmmmmmm you know chucky is not that scary lol unless you watch it at knight with hd 3d grapics full and awesome sound effects hmmmmmmm....

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

It's not that I have frequent dreams about something, but somewhere. I'll randomly have a dream about a place that I visited or mentioned in a previous dream (Even in dreams from a couple years back)

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

i dream of my girlfriend XD lol.......

As do I
DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Yes, of the girl that I love. I also dream that all humans are sent to be brainwashed, then killed.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

I always dream about being chased around by gangsters and other people getting hurt really really bad.

ladygamer
ladygamer
2 posts
Nomad

i dream about flying a lot

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I dream about getting dressed up and lying back to bed even then,then i would wake up.

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

Normally, I don't have a dream that I remember, so to be honest, I don't actually know if I dream frequently about the same thing.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I have a recurring dream of being woken up too early for no reason. I'm not sure what it represents. Maybe that I hate to be woken up by anything.

liquidtlo
liquidtlo
33 posts
Nomad

I DREAMED ABOUT NOTHING BECUSE I DIDNT SLEEP LOL XD

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I used to have this reoccurring dream of being trapped in some rainforest/playground thing. I would have to climb through the playground to escape before the creatures came out to try and catch me. I stopped having the dream a while ago, though.
I also have a reoccuring dream of running through a maze, whether its an actuall maze or just a building with lots of doors and halls. I'm running from something, but I'm not scared.

Showing 1-15 of 57