ForumsThe TavernNicknames

73 11958
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

What are some of your nicknames and how did you get them.
A few of mine are/were The Brain, Bacon Man, Slick Rick, and obviouly LiL Rick. I have others, though less interesting. Just state yours.

• 73 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

What exactly is wrong with people knowing your real name?

Go to a whole bunch of sites and tell random people your real name than come back to me in a month and tell me how that went.
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

One of my friends calls me Thor, due to my real name which you people are now going to guess. Another one jokingly calls me Idiot Child.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

People call me:

Hoolio,That Guy (long story), and that is about it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

my nick name is pickpocket in real life cauz im always takin my friends stuff. i once took my friend cpu for an entire period without him noticing. i tend to stik with pencils and small things. but every once and a while i take phones, cpus, backpaks and binders. of course i give it back...............u know eventually
also last year everyone called me child with no name or unknown cauz my teach kept mixen me up with other kids.
onlineocket, nova6, reaper, XplodingHedgehog

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

my nick name is pickpocket in real life cauz im always takin my friends stuff. i once took my friend cpu for an entire period without him noticing. i tend to stik with pencils and small things. but every once and a while i take phones, cpus, backpaks and binders. of course i give it back...............u know eventually
also last year everyone called me child with no name or unknown cauz my teach kept mixen me up with other kids.

Your spelling is giving me a headache. XD

I used to do the same thing, but people got really PO'd, and I decided that having angry friends is not very beneficial.

I thought of another nickname for myself. I used to be called Grey in elementary school because I used to always draw this character called Grey Fox.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

On here (AG, of course), I'm known as Bunneh to a few people.

Probably already knew that.

In real life, people always call me Jakey. Guess what my real name is from that. I dunno, it may be considered a "child's name" to some, but I don't really know if I should change it...

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Because of MEGAMANXPERT (Read my profile) people often call me Perfume. I also occasionally go by "thread creator P" and Ron.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

My nicknames are as follows:
Murasaki
May
Lin
Ariel
Sim
Anzi
Qingzi
I have others, but there's too many.

raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

mine is wesel or da wesel idk how i got them

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

wat du u meen mah spellingz iz givin u ah hedace?
to me and my friends, my taking there stuff is just normal, the don`t get pissed

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

My nicknames are: Brother Tickspring
Doctor Vlickinstein
Master Forger Gredus

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

many people call me by my german last name (when i say many i mean MANY. even some of my teachers call me that and some of them dont know my first name XD) people used to call me "gamad" which means dwarf in hebrew but that was a long time ago. other then that people call me in a short way of my name or just ad an "i" in the end of it to make it sound cuter (first name or german last name)

iiDarKReapZz
iiDarKReapZz
30 posts
Nomad

Spikey, Andy, Andy Pandy... there is one more, but I'm not feeling like sharing it with Armor Games lol.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Real life: Cracker, Grahamcracker, Sanchez Martinez (first/last)

Online: Alot. SexyDangerMan and all the variations of Graham (graeme, grey-ham, graym)

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Real life: TheKidWithTheFace, Matt.
Online: Oak.

I don't really ever get nicknames.

Showing 16-30 of 73