ForumsThe TavernNicknames

73 11957
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

What are some of your nicknames and how did you get them.
A few of mine are/were The Brain, Bacon Man, Slick Rick, and obviouly LiL Rick. I have others, though less interesting. Just state yours.

• 73 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Real life: Dave
Online: Phaze, or Slipps.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

My stepdad calls me stump because when I litlle I was super short, even as a 5yrs old.

jacobo101
jacobo101
33 posts
Nomad

my friends call me jacobo i dont Know why

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

They call me Nurv.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

I'm a redhead haha so a lot of people call me Red irl since most of my clients speak Spanish I also by Pelirrojo or just rojo.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Ace, Sky, Urf (dont ask), Urfie (agian dont ask), and yeah...

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Online: Jackoo, Jack, Jacob.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

They call me: Helium. (My last name is Healy)

Kidding. No one calls me that. That's just my rapper name.

THEY CALL ME: Homo.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

My nickname is Marshmallow.

IDKW but everyone calls me that (this one girl always calls me it, never by my real name).

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

When i was around 10 all the kids used to call me "Squeaky" cuz i had a squeaky voice lol.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Some of my friends call me "Fro Man" lol I don't know why but its because my hair is curly and it goes up like an afro, but its not an afro.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I have been called the Crazy Hat Kid for months now. All because my school allowed hats for one week and I wore a fisherman's hat made out of pencils(took me three days to make) the first day, a coonskin hat the second, balaclava the third(had it for three minutes before the teachers took it away for the whole day), a viking helmet the fourth, and a propeller cap the fifth. I think that the teachers hate me now because of the balaclava incident.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Mad Dog, because when I got pushed I had a tendency of going for the persons throat. It reminded my friend of how a wolf goes for someone's throat.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I get called Limey a fair bit, Pasta too, some people toss about 'that ambiguously gay guy' but it's not really a catchy nickname.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

last year 7th and 8th grders on the bus used to call me Pancho because they thought I was mexican(I am Italian and naturally tan.) So when everyone found out I wasn't mexican they started calling me Stavi(they think it is Italian). Now that I'm in 7th grd. The 8th grders still call me Stavi and somehow people not on my bus call me Stavi.

Also My real name is Paul so there are all the variations of that such as: Paulie, Pablo, Paool, Pauly D(Jersey Shore). I also play the drums and some teachers call me drums cause i drum on desks. So i got a few. Then there is all this random poop people call me.

Showing 31-45 of 73