ForumsThe TavernNicknames

73 11955
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

What are some of your nicknames and how did you get them.
A few of mine are/were The Brain, Bacon Man, Slick Rick, and obviouly LiL Rick. I have others, though less interesting. Just state yours.

• 73 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

My nickname was giggles because I laughed alot. haha!

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

I recently got the nickname "Chives" because I unintentionally wore something green everyday for a week straight. I think it's funny because the only thing that the person who came up with it knew about chives was that it was green.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Funsized, Cheetah, Roadrunner, Speedy gonzales, and Freckles

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I have dozens of nicknames but some of most recent ones are:
Ryou
Tomb Robber
Brick
Tex
Church Nerd

Most of these I don't actualy know how I got them in the first place.

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I got the nickname Metal Will when I was like 13 because I was listening to old metal like Metallica and Slayer when everyone else was listening to whatever the current mainstream pop/rock was 11 years ago.

I got the nickname Brohemoth because I'm 6'3" 220lbs and I'm into a lot of heavy music.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

They call me Bond, James Bond.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Real life nicknames: ElCubano, Cuba, Cubano

Dude hop off my names!!!!!!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't have any nicknames, because I don't have any friends in real life.

When I was in high school, some people who didn't know my name started calling me "Vic" for some reason, and it stuck for a few years. Never got over how strange those years were.

CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

called CherryPie
King of The Spammers
Monkey King
and Crazy Cow

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Online, I get Oak, The Professor, Oakster, and Oaky.
In real life, I don't have any, because my name is short enough. Only four letters.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Online (and on xbox Live) my usernames are Joe96, Joe2496, and on youtube, Joe24961. I know...so different

iheart801
iheart801
71 posts
Nomad

In real life, I don't have any, because my name is short enough. Only four letters.

Nicknames are do able with just four letter name. I should know my name is for letters and I have the nickname Rin or Rinny (My sister calls me this).
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

At school i am called: Walking Wikipedia, not really a nickname but more a link to me knowing a lot of stuff that you never need to know.

Oakesy
Oakesy
17 posts
Farmer

Though it may come as a surprise, my nickname is Oakesy, from my last name, Oakes (everything is cooler when it ends in 'y'

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Well, there are quite a few but Frank, Franky and Tank are the three most used. The first two are probably the most obvious of how I got them. They came from my name. Tank, came from one of my friends. In some random conversation. He told me I was strong and sturdy like a tank. It just kind of stuck.

Showing 46-60 of 73