ForumsThe TavernNicknames

73 11953
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

What are some of your nicknames and how did you get them.
A few of mine are/were The Brain, Bacon Man, Slick Rick, and obviouly LiL Rick. I have others, though less interesting. Just state yours.

• 73 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Frank, Franky and Tank are the three most used. The first two are probably the most obvious of how I got them. They came from my name.

Wait... are you Anne Frank?

SHE NEVER DIED?!
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I dunno what Jon pachon cavesa de melon means.... but that's what the mexicanos used to call me...
@Graham: Hahaha, that's funny.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

People call me Stavi. I was originally called Poncho when I got to middle school by the 8th graders but then they all found out I wasn't Mexican so they called me Stavi cause I'm Italian I guess. People usually call me drummer boy or something that has to do with drumming.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

real life clumpa clump sog stink i dont know how i got them my sister made them all over time and i dont have any online nicknames

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Um. My little brother calls me "Big mini me"
He's cute.

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

Because my name is Zach, naturally, they call me Zach Attack. RAWR

Mistersadman
Mistersadman
26 posts
Nomad

The Rabbit

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I remember my nickanmes were horrible. I achieve most of my irl one recently and my online ones have been there forever

irl nicknames:Ferris Wheel,Faris Hilton,Sasuke (because people said i was emo for sometime). you can tell my realm name from those

online nickanmesratchu,clipstrip,Bleeboe

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

The only one that i have ever had was Ellisdee.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

my nickname when i'm with my friends is DingBat. or, but less common, orangevine.

mambo127
mambo127
11 posts
Jester

My normal, everyday nickname is hippie or hipis. The one Im using in internet I thought of myself when I created my first e-mail adress many, many, many years ago.

Showing 61-71 of 73