The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernExtremely painful things

59 7719
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

What do you think is very painful, and don't just say &quotainful stuff". Hey, serfs, by the way that gets annoying. My painful things would have to be tooth pain because my teeth are a bit screwed up so they always hurt.

• 59 Replies
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

have you ever seen the &quotain olympics" this guy chops his penis and his balls off, then ties them back on. or watch the video "3 guys 1 hammer" actually dont watch it, its really disturbing and messed up.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Hey, serfs, by the way that gets annoying.

Ahem. Not all serfs will do that.
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

The most painful thing that I had to beat was this:
I was five and me and my cousin were riding on the same bike(recipe for disaster). A car was speeding down the road and by instinct, my cousin swerved to the side to evade the car and we crashed. My foot got lodged in the bike spokes(while the wheel was still spinning) and this pulled my flesh instantly. It broke my ankle and you could see my bone. I still have the scar now but its healed.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The most painful thing that happened to me was at school, when i was eleven. We had a raised concrete platform that was above the rest of the concrete, and we did something called the beep-test. When i was running, my foot bent underneath me and since i was at the edge i toppled over an cracked my head on the concrete that was lower than the platform.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

One time me and my sister were riding on our bikes to Walgreens, I was in front and my sister was in back. To get to the store you have to cross two neighborhood streets. No crosswalk or anything so we just rode right through. Anyways, i went through the first one without a problem. The next one however i missed the Handicap sidewalk access (you know where the curb comes down level with the street so you can cross the road?) and i hit the curb. I was able to skid the tires at the very last second so i was only going 1/2 as fast as i was before. I flipped the bike, went over the handle bars landed on my left arm, skidded on my helmet (yes i wear a helmet) and my elbow, and hit a concrete wall with my head bending my neck so that it hurt pretty bad. I was lying there for a second before i got up, my left arm was all bloody, my bike helmet was shot, i hurt my neck, wrecked my bike, and my sister asks "Do you still want to go to Walgreens? HECK NO!

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I tore the ligaments all the way around my ankle. Doctor said I would be better off if I would have broken it. Just for comparison, the second worst was getting run over.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

A friend of mine once had a splinter in his scrotum. My mom once had a cactus needle in her eye. As for me what I suspect was gout was the most painful thing. Most of the time people get it in there feet, I had it in my hands and shoulders.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I had to get a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumbar_puncture]lumbar puncture because I was exposed to someone who had meningitis. They didn't sedate me and it hurt like hell.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Sorry, fail link. Lumbar puncture.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Once I had a drain in my side and getting it out was a little painful, but mostly wierd feeling, because I was awake and it slid past my guts XP

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Mine will probably sound so pathetic next to these....
Last year I was stupid and scraped the crap outta my elbow. No problem, right? Spray a little germ killing stuff and slap a bandaid on there. Then it festered. When I went to pull the bandaid off all the dead skin (and some healthy skin) got pulled off too. This happened about four times before I finally decided to just stop putting bandaids on it. :P

iiDarKReapZz
iiDarKReapZz
30 posts
Nomad

I remember when I was about 5-6 years old, I was messing around with my brother in my garden. He was chasing me, so I ran behind the shed, then I slipped. There was a piece of rusty metal, that had lay there, lodged in the ground, for years, it sliced right the way up my side wide open.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

oh my,time for the HURT.
when i was 4,another boy threw a pien of metal at me,and it stuck inside my eye.
I broke my left arm while ice skating.
I bloodied myself up exactly 17 times on my bike.
I jumped off a rock in a river,only to hit another rock before landing,thankfully,i hit ti with my (right) arm.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

When I was in 4 grade I was in the gym with my friends. We were running around and doing random crap. Some friends jumped on a wooden bench that fell down on my toe. But that's not all.

At around 10pm that night I was in bed, but I couldn't sleep because of the unbearable pain in my fractured toe. So my dad rushed me to the nearest hospital. At the time we didn't know about the children's hospital in downtown Montreal (was living in Canada at the time) so I was in a local hospital.

So me and my old man were waiting to the hospital from 10pm to around 7am. And my toe was still hurting. My dad got fed up so he stormed in and told the nurse to do something. So they did. They did a ****ing X-ray that's all they did and we went back home pissed by the horrible service.

But the good part was that I missed school that day and at the time we were doing gymnastics so I missed that.
The bad part was that I missed recess for a good month or two.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

this isnt the most painful thing but it hurts. if ur on the highbar ur **** can get wrapped around the bar and OMFG it hurts :O

Showing 1-15 of 59