ForumsThe TavernGreek Mythology

63 12532
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I LOVE greek mythology if any one else does here is a place to talk about it.

• 63 Replies
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

I used to love Greek mythology and I would read all about it until I started to read Norse mythology. I love mythologies because they all seem to have the same motifs that run throughout them.Creation story, end of the world story, how humans came to be..etc.

papaspizza292
papaspizza292
22 posts
Nomad

Greek mythology seemed boring until I saw rick Riordan's work.
He made the stories come alive with the Percy Jackson series,I can't wait to see where the heroes of Olympus series goes.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

My favorite thing about Greek mythology is the statues for some reason. But I never really got why they made most of them naked.

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

It is really an interesting collection of myths that are rather kind of cool when you really think about it.

I could take it or leave it though.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

The mythology while amazing is a rather limited treasure, after a certain point it gets fairly repetitive with a obviously discernible ending.

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

The mythology while amazing is a rather limited treasure, after a certain point it gets fairly repetitive with a obviously discernible ending.

What have you seen that doesn't turn out that way?
nattiebumpo
nattiebumpo
1 posts
Nomad

I like it, they are fun to read

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I like greek mythology alot but i probably dont even know like 20% of all the stories

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Greek mythology is a myth

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

are you talking about a woman with a snake in his hair ??

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I love Greek Mythology because of how much I know about it! More people should get involved with mythology to help them know about other religions! YEA!

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

I like greek mythology, and actually all mythology. Not as much now, but still it's pretty cool to wonder what the word would be like with all them demons monsters and gods flying around.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Yea man It kinda be more realistic to me with all the mythology I read, because Ive kinda become too attached to mythology and I seem to be saying mythology a lot. hmmmmm.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

I love Greek mythology. Well all mythology really. Go Poseidon!!!!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I think it's great. I love reading all those stories, though I don't have enough memory to remember all of them.

Showing 46-60 of 63