ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you like to see in future?

88 14908
haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

Share what would you like to see in future?Games, cars,buildings,ect.

• 88 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Osumnis, do you mean Desmond should be a NPC or that you want to stay in the Animus?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I want to rule the world. I like animals, nature, justice and economy; so it's good to vote for me!

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

No war... yeah thats about it, that and the economy to get better. Maybe a new President for the U.S.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I want to rule the world. I like animals, nature, justice and economy; so it's good to vote for me!

I would never vote for a thirteen year old to rule the world, that would be insane.
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

less wars and a better president..cars that dont run on gasoline maybe a cheaper and easier to get fuel..maybe stuff like jetpacks would be cool and anything like you see in the jetsons

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

[/quote]This guy went 750 mph, the Bugatti Veyron SS can go above to 260.
i mean for very day cars

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

A peacfull world without bullies or mean people. A clean atmosphere would be awesome also.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

In the future, I would like to see a peaceful world, with more intelligent and less ignorant people and no pollution. A cool thing I would like to see is a teleportation system all around the world. It would be nice.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I would like to see a world without religion. I know the good things about religion but the bad things are worse than the good things are good. Think about it. almost all warm that is going on know has some religious background.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Osumnis, do you mean Desmond should be a NPC or that you want to stay in the Animus?

I would rather him stay in the Animus, or something similar to that. If you want to discuss this further you should put it in the videogames thread... It would be interesting to see the ideas.
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

I want a world where I'm a zombie and have no idea of a better life... it's heaven, I mean all you know to be perfect is lots of money and a loving family without you really having to work... It would be easier if i was brainwashed right I would simply be a slave to someone but filled with such joy of following them I wouldn't care about my own well-being ;D

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

apinion

opinion sorry had to say it

I would like to see in the future, (drumroll please) *Dramatic music plays in background* the future.

(Yeah i wasted like 20 seconds of your time since you read this...24 now)
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I would like to see more smart people in the future and less ***** obsessed about themselves and that brag alot (I have lots of people like that in school).

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I got bored and it annoyed me...i got pressure... and sorry all sales are final xD

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Living Legos... An awesome Idea that me + my friends made up that I don't want to explain

Showing 16-30 of 88