ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you like to see in future?

88 14910
haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

Share what would you like to see in future?Games, cars,buildings,ect.

• 88 Replies
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

No world hunger, no pollution, no hobos, cleaner air, no war, no school!... Yea that sort of stuff.
-divy

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I would like to see the terraforming of Mars, hologram iPads (no touch screen. the hologram IS the touch screen), and no wars because everyone is afraid the other person would vaporize the world if they did get in a war.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Inventions that allow you to see into the future. Yussss.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I would like to see trash disappear!!!!!!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I would like this title to be fixed, to include the word "the" between "in" and "future".

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I would like to see Japanese robots in stores so people could buy them. Especially the ones that carry you around.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I think that's in a few years.

toroloco70
toroloco70
10 posts
Jester

no wars, no pollution, no corruption...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would like modern warfare 3!

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
24 posts
Nomad

A more peaceful civilization although this probably won't happen unfortunately.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

No pollution clean cars that all look like aston martins and the playstation 13 (cos 13 is my favourite number) and also teleporters that take you where you want, cabins using electro magnetic travel so you could get from britain to beijing in like 4 hours or something

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I know this is weird, but this is what I really want to see in the future: A world where people aren't living off of their i-phones and laptops and i-pads, where people aren't obsessed with modern pop music and the influence and stuff, where people where clothes that actually fit right and where people aren't obsessed with p0rN and stuff like that. I hate all of this junky stuff that people have come up with over these past years.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

A new planet with peaceful aliens.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I would like to see some music with real instruments in it, and not pop. Also me as a drummer in a famous band and a society that can function freely.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd like to see a time machine - let's see if that happens.

Showing 61-75 of 88