ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you like to see in future?

88 14909
haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

Share what would you like to see in future?Games, cars,buildings,ect.

• 88 Replies
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I would like to see space colonies in the future. And also alien nations, hopefully they won't want to destroy us. And also spaceships. And intergalactic battles. That would be AWESOME!!!

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Aliens and space ships that can travel as fast as light.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

hover boots or something. or a way to have recombinant DNA so that you could mix your DNA with that of a bird like in Maximum Ride or something else.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

Talking animals! That would be so freakin epic! They could invent some type of computer chip and put it inside a dog or cat or something. I wonder what they would say... Oh and I agree with sheppard. Space colonies would be an awesome thing to see... And the medicine thing is a good idea to

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

pokemon in real life!!! that would be soooo awesome!!!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Oh and a cure for cancer.

I agree, but I'm quite certain that whenever people find an actual cure for anything, they tend to disappear mysteriously. Legal drug sales is a billion dollar profit per year business. Drug companies are too greedy to actually cure things, they want to continue selling expensive pills. They can't sell a pill if the disease is gone. When someone gets cured, they lose a customer. I'd like to see that change in the future.
NPMN
NPMN
20 posts
Shepherd

Well, I would like to see a device that can make unlimited exact copies of our solar system. That way there wouldn't need to be any conflict over religion or political ideoligy. If a group thought that their way was so great they could go and practice it in peace.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I'd like to see computers and humans living in perfect harmony.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

a crystal ball that actually works. then I could get my palm read and find out when the earth will be destroyed all for only a couple bucks.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Epic advanced technology to games, computer, T.V.s, etc. And robots that can do chores and cook for us. And money machine for everyone so everybody can be richhhhhhhh. Hahahahahaha

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

And robots that can do chores and cook for us.

Japan is already working on that.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Well, I would like to see a device that can make unlimited exact copies of our solar system. That way there wouldn't need to be any conflict over religion or political ideoligy. If a group thought that their way was so great they could go and practice it in peace.

But then wouldn't there be conflict over the device?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

A practical way to travel into and live in space to allow for space colonization.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Japan is already working on that.

They're still working on it. So I'd like to see them finish I in the future.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

That people would know that there's more than one type of Buddhism, and there's arguments against everything on the internet.

Showing 46-60 of 88