ForumsThe TavernWhat mythological creature would you own?

86 27701
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

If you could own a magical creature that wouldn't harm or eat you, what would it be?
I would want to own a dragon because they are super cool. After that I would probably want a phoenix or a griffin.

• 86 Replies
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I would own Santa Clause. He would be chained to the radiator in my basement, fed cookies and milk twice a day, and forced to make me presents 24/7.

*whips Santa with the bull whip* GET BACK TO WORK!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

forced to make me presents 24/7.

I thought Santa's elves did that? :3

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you for saying what i just said, except in more detail.

I'm a big fan of mythology and your statement was only partially accurate. Sorry for clarifying something other people clearly didn't know much about.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I'm a big fan of mythology and your statement was only partially accurate. Sorry for clarifying something other people clearly didn't know much about.

Exactly, you just said what I said but more thought out.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I thought Santa's elves did that? :3

Santa didn't always have elves, he used to make all the toys himself.
Or I made a grave mistake, and I have a hobo dressed as Santa chained up in my basement. Either way, free toys!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I think that a shadow-type dragon would be good!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

hmm...Interesting question...Depends on what one would want it for...Dragons don't (most of the times) make for good pets but they are excellent as modes of transportation and war steeds.

The most balanced in my opinion would be the Pegasus...Or at least, the most balanced I can think right now

Tieferious
Tieferious
10 posts
Nomad

I would love to have a Manticore pet, with a golden collar and an elephant style saddle. :P

Showing 76-83 of 86