The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTinychat.com/chatag

150 19303
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Registration is not required, this is just another place to chat.

• 150 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Asherlee, what are the rules about profanity and things of that nature.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

its not an official ag thing so the rules would only be ag rules if those are the ones asherlee wished to model it after... I would think you could converse in whatever manner you wanted as long as you aren't offensive or blatantly attacking someone... does that make sense?

...that's just my opinion... she may say otherwise later on... just be reasonable

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Either way she can't can be here for something i do there, can she?

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I know this is allowed since Asherlee is a mod but isnt this advertising?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I know this is allowed since Asherlee is a mod but isnt this advertising?

How is this advertising?
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

you can't advertise something you'll profit from... no1 profits. and it promotes AG user community togetherness.... I'm sure Dan wouldn't care

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

How is this advertising?

it is advertising another website I know it still has to do with AG but still...
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

It's not really advertising in my opinion.
If anything, it would be advertising for Armor Games, because it's a chat for us. =o

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

It is not advertising. It is kind of for Armor Games. It says "Armor Games Chat" on the top of it. Ash just kind of made a new thing.

Flag
If anything, it would be advertising for Armor Games, because it's a chat for us. =o

I understand what you all are saying I just mean that it is on a different website so I just thought that in a way it might be advertising I got no problem with it just wanted to point out
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Flag

i have no idea why it said "flag" lol

and yes I just quoted myself
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

because I didnt know and it shouldnt have copied cuz I know for a fact I didnt copy it and I didnt even flag that post so it dont even make since unless I acidently copied it in the process of copying the post if u know what I mean

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

they don't want you chat spamming here so they've provided you a place to use as an outlet for your chat spam. if you don't want to use it then don't... she's not going to advocate doing something that she'd get in trouble for on here.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

We just found out how to change our nicknames. Let chaos reign.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Commander you jerk lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

they don't want you chat spamming here so they've provided you a place to use as an outlet for your chat spam. if you don't want to use it then don't... she's not going to advocate doing something that she'd get in trouble for on here.

She is a moderator so it is quite obvious. I do not think she would just go around spamming.

He was talking to everyone when he posted that, and there are a lot of people that do chat spam - so Ash created the chat where AG people could go and chat.

The chat looks good, I haven't been online that much today because I was busy, but I saw some new people there when I got on about half an hour ago.
Showing 31-45 of 150