The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTinychat.com/chatag

150 19305
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Registration is not required, this is just another place to chat.

• 150 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

They? Even you happened to call me a git.

Well you are somewhat impatient. You wanted to know. Would you rather we lie and say "Oh, no, Calvin. We banned you for no reason whatsoever."
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They? Even you happened to call me a git.

Yes, they. Solaen spoke for some people there. And Calvin, don't drag things from another website onto another. If you want to talk about it then go back to CT, don't make a big deal about it.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I do not even know why I waste my time here.

None of us do. I don't, at the very least.

It's just awesome that way.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

None of us do.

Speak for yourself - I come on AG because I enjoy it. :P

There's nobody on the chat now, I just checked it out. I guess people don't stay up this late.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

None of us do

I do it because AG has my family and they say if i don't be active on the site then they will kill them. Either that or its an awesome place, i forget.

I guess people don't stay up this late.

I do
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I do as well. It's 4:00 A.M. Here. I come on here to meet people and to chat. And I will check out the chat site.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The problem I'm finding with the chatroom is that it isn't populated enough and the 16-19 hour time zone differences (at the moment) prove to make things inconvenient.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I don't think it's that at all. Just give it time. People will come on that chat room.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

It's amazing how Asherlee has provided a chat room for all of us to use, including the good ol' CountingTime chat room that has been around for a while, which is high-quality may I add, and yet people insist on disputing exaggerated claims on why X hates Y and why X was banned, via FORUM POSTING! Yeah, it's really nice for discussing Asherlee's silent, neat-looking, grand-spanking-new chatroom, but why not tear at eachother's throats in a place where you may not be punished for an escalating internet fight, aye?

In other news, I may just keep two tabs open for both CountingTime and TinyChat, seeing as how there is a rift between users, which really doesn't make any sense.

Since I frequent CountingTime more than others, I just want to say that there are definitely just a few people that are morons and powertrippers. Of the ~30 people that show up on CT, over 20 of them are good people to hang out with.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm glad to see people enjoy it. I like community togetherness.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

its actually the only chat that works on my home internets ..... i hate hughesnet... just saying...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I may just keep two tabs open for both CountingTime and TinyChat

Yeah, I sometimes do that, but due to all the useless arguments at CT I tend to close that tab. I only like that place when there's only six or less people on.

There was a around seven people at Ash's chat this morning.
its actually the only chat that works on my home internets ..... i hate hughesnet... just saying...

Feels bad man.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

How is anything about my quoted post reason to like Ash's chat better? It's criticizing those who would rather argue here, in this thread, instead of somewhere else like in a chat room to dispute their problems. Arguing is a form of chatting, believe it or not. There are times in CT where chatting escalates to a form of WEPR chatting division.

But the same could happen to TinyChat. The sites shouldn't matter-- It depends on the people that are signed into the chat room at that certain point in time. And where will you go then, knowing that there are people that like to "argue" in both chat rooms? Do you know what I do when there is an "argument" going on and I'm present in the chat? I wait it out and do something else until it is over. It is better than mowing over "flaws" in a certain chatroom, when said chatroom really isn't the problem!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I love that chat room she made. It's really great and swell.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Fun stuff happens, like good old pretending:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2684/commandernotcormyn.png

Great chat! Fun times...

Showing 61-75 of 150