The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTinychat.com/chatag

150 19298
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Registration is not required, this is just another place to chat.

• 150 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I may be missing some people, but I can't remember everyone from there.

I popped up and broadcasted 'Cars' way long time ago, and impersonated a bunch of people for 5 minutes, avornethereal1.

Schoolwork/internetproblems past few days.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Hey Ash, something's wrong with Tinychat's messaging system, saying that they couldn't recognize my registered account, so I'm just relaying my thoughts here instead...Was there any way that that Beta background could be stretched, or does Tinychat only do tiled backgrounds? I'm not wanting to be picky here or anything, but....

Although you did a fantastic job on ArmorGamesitizing the chatroom :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Was there any way that that Beta background could be stretched, or does Tinychat only do tiled backgrounds?

I think earlier today she mentioned that it can only be tiled.
I popped up and broadcasted 'Cars' way long time ago, and impersonated a bunch of people for 5 minutes, avornethereal1.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1844/facehoof.png

People were talking about that show at CT, so I find it appropriate to post that instead of a regular facepalm picture.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Was there any way that that Beta background could be stretched, or does Tinychat only do tiled backgrounds?

Ah, you beat me to it. I hate tiled backgrounds. Maybe big tiles but small ones i can't stand.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I didn't stretch the background because the image is so small. If anyone can find a larger one, that would be great.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My problem with CT is its like God fighting for power. Everyone there is an admin and almost none of them should be.

I didn't stretch the background because the image is so small. If anyone can find a larger one, that would be great.

Why don't you just ask one of the web developers? I would go through the CSS and find one but i don't have time right now. Plus i would have to ask them for permission to use it after i find it anyways.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't see a problem with the background there. It's great, but I don't pay attention to it much because the chat box is now larger.
Everyone there is an admin and almost none of them should be.

Yeah, I don't understand why Knight made everyone an Owner there. It makes me not want to go there because many of them power-trip and when I try to make people members or unban them they just ban them again, so it's rather irritating. There are some that should remain an owner, but not all of them there.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

It's good that everyone is an owner. This way when somebody (cough cough) decides to ban people as soon as they leave, we can be sure that when the banned people come back there will be somebody to unbann him.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

This way when somebody (cough cough) decides to ban people as soon as they leave, we can be sure that when the banned people come back there will be somebody to unbann him.

Gaboloth, that makes no sense. If everyone is an owner there, then a main owner bans another owner when they leave, then a normal owner can't unban them.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I don't understand why Knight made everyone an Owner there. It makes me not want to go there because many of them power-trip and when I try to make people members or unban them they just ban them again, so it's rather irritating. There are some that should remain an owner, but not all of them there.

I will admit it.
I power trip.
I shouldn't be an owner, but knight won't let me stay member. I dunno why.
But I mean I don't STAY power trippin. As soon as I ban someone I go back and unban you like 2 seconds later.
Just so you get the fact you are being stupid and/or annoying.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

It's good that everyone is an owner. This way when somebody (cough cough) decides to ban people as soon as they leave, we can be sure that when the banned people come back there will be somebody to unbann him.

If the people who should be owners were the only owners, then we wouldn't have the problem of stupid bans.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

What the.....? Dude, it would be easier if no body banned anybody in the first place. Believe it or not, some of the owners are responsible. But some just ban people because they are idiots, which I do not really respect, because I act the same on there as I do on here. And I do not get banned.

CT has higher standards than AG when it comes to idiocy. CT doesn't like idiots gumming the place up, so the idiots are kept away.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I act the same on there as I do on here. And I do not get banned.

CountingTime isn't Armor Games. Don't get why you would confuse the two.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, I thought this thread was about tiny chat?
Guess not.
As I said, I like both, and I'm not going to get into this argument or whatever you want to call it.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Being the "founder" on CountingTime, I find these arguments amusing.

I act the same on there as I do on here

Half of the people there are predisposed to loathing you and there's nothing I can do about that.
Showing 136-150 of 150