The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTinychat.com/chatag

150 19302
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Registration is not required, this is just another place to chat.

• 150 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I never thought Counting Time was right for the Armor Games chat.

There's too many immature power-tripping individuals there that ruin the experience of the chat for other people.

But at this new place, we don't really have to worry about that since Ash created it. However, Gaboloth banned me for no reason this morning because I was making fun of his avatar at CountingTime. Guess that kid can't take a joke, eh?
You might have seen DanielMcneely. That was not me, was not me.

I can tell by the behavior of some of the people there impersonating people that it wasn't them. So, no go on that one.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Guess that kid can't take a joke, eh?

I don't understand why other mains there insist on making everybody an owner. ts bad structure.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't understand why other mains there insist on making everybody an owner. ts bad structure.

Yeah, there are people that that'll ban others when a main isn't around because they think of it as fun.

I think that Knight should fix the ranks system that he has now, because making just about everyone there an owner while having a few mods/members is going to be bad.
I once got banned for nothing, nothing at all.

It wasn't nothing - they banned you for a reason, but I won't share it on here.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Hah I got banned today for saying that is was boring. Yeah, CT is for the ******bags of AG. And the poets, but what's the difference?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I got banned today for saying that is was boring.

If you don't like it then there's no reason to say that on there - just leave, it disrupts the whole chat when someone feels the need to whine about it.
CT is for the ******bags of AG. And the poets, but what's the difference?

No. There are a few people there that are... that, but the general populous of CT doesn't act that way.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

CountingTime has developed into a gated community. Basically, if the general populace doesn't like you, you get kicked out.

Yeah, CT is for the ******bags of AG. And the poets, but what's the difference?

Hey, not all of AG's poets are ******bags. I'm not a poet and I'm not a d-bag on here.

I just asked to be in once, and without typing anything, I got banned for CT!

Let's be frank here: the others despise you. Ask them why.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

There's too many immature power-tripping individuals there that ruin the experience of the chat for other people.

Meh, Matrix? DX

I sure hope not.

Anyways, CT is sort of (very) disorganized, but I find it fun that way. Also, you can doodle and watch youtube vids, so that's fun. And you can private chat and stuff. I don't know if you can do that with tiny chat. But then again, I'm probably biased since I've been using CT for a little bit now.

Calvin, I dunno if it's a popularity thing really.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Meh, Matrix?

No.
Also, you can doodle and watch youtube vids, so that's fun. And you can private chat and stuff.

From what I've seen you can only private chat on Tinychat. And broadcast a video, or something.
Calvin, I dunno if it's a popularity thing really.

It's not, really. But he should probably ask them, if he wants to know.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Still,
Just because other guys do not like you does not mean you can ban them for it. It is like school. No body likes you, and the exclude you from stuff. Then you feel like crap and leave. It happened to me all the time when I was a kid.

They probably have a reason or something. It's not they're just shunning you just because. :P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I am tired of asking. Just why are they shunning me? I just want a reason and I am fine.

Go to CT, I will unban you, you will ask your question, then someone will answer you and you will know the reason why.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Buddy, I unbanned you after 15 seconds... I was just trying to find out how the bans work.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Buddy, I unbanned you after 15 seconds...

That's an understatement, it was more like two minutes. But you don't have to test your banning on someone. You already know how it should work when you use the /help commands.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Thanks for that Matrix. I got the answer from some jerk. He said because I was a idiot.

Hey. You wanted the answer. At least they were honest. :P
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Not really, I took a lot of time to understand how the forgive list thing worked. Plus nobody was chatting there, so I don't see how "two minutes" of ban can hurt you. But if you want to take offense from that it's ok, don't worry.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Plus nobody was chatting there, so I don't see how "two minutes" of ban can hurt you.

Doesn't justify a ban, if you really wanted to test it out then you could've opened another browser.
But if you want to take offense from that it's ok, don't worry.

I don't take offense to it, I just don't think that kids that like to ban others for fun should have the power.
Showing 46-60 of 150