ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 265163
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i start creating a light form that means instant death to those who see or touch it.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Razerrules, teh dinos are already extinct. AHEM! YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THE MOTHER BRAIN AND ITS MIGHTY GOLEMS!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!? BLASPHEMY!!! I have hive golems head to the deepest volcanos, coldest mountians, highest peaks, one at each point of earth! Have them fuse with that ground, and at once, SHAKE THE EARTH UNTIL ALL LIFE IS WIPED OUT! MIGHTY QUAKES DESTROYING IT ALL FAR AND WIDE! But first, the last of the golems pick up their mother brain, and take it to the center of the earth, covering their traces, and fuse it with the core...never to be seen again...

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

.Also mankind is Close by!

Try 300 million years. By the way, we've only been here for 2.2 mill.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

What I meant was the Primates that I made.....
They already have advanced human things.....
So At this rate they should evolve quickly.....

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I am pretty sure golem cant cause earthquakes and by the time you try even moving your position the plans are going to attack you guys and remember plants are basically and they cant really die they keep growing...your only delaying the golems fate of death!!!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Planet: Earth
Heat: Warm
Atmosphere: 68% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 31% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Ferns, Trees, Walking plants; Animals: Large mammals, Reptiles, Large insects, Fish, Primates; Others: Hive golems
Continents: Laurasia, Gondwana
Goal: None special (Just develop life)
Era: Cretaceous
Era ends in: 4 posts

Pangea has split. In the north, in Laurasia, mammals and the walking/brain plants. In the south, on Gondwana, the golem hives are dominating. The mother hive, is well protected... The reptiles, they are little, and they are everywhere, like the mammals of that time IRL. The Earth has also warmed up. The development of plants caused oxygen levels to rice, and grow insects even more. Lets see what awaits us in this era...

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I give plants ability to morph but, not really mjorph more like connect each other to transform iinto a humanoid form and combine their brain power

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Cool!

Ok....I add my Own special Monster.....
It is a Razemore.A razemore is a monster that morphs into something it touches.Lets say it touches Stone...It will be stone...
But it cannot turn back.
They also Populate!
When They are Born they have flesh around them!

P.S They do not turn into dirt monsters...But can in grass monsters only if they are long in it.

Also I Start making the Plants act like Ant's or so...
Now Hollday might disagree but look at this.
There can be a Queen Plant which will be ultimate..Just like the Golem have there Mother Hive or so.
There will also be soliders ones that are trained very very hard so that they are strong.
And there are Workers that just build and stuff.

Also I start making some hair drop of from the Primates so they can have flesh instead of Fur.MANKIND WILL RISE!

Also Sorry for so many things what I do

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i add lots and lots of life-force to the planet. if a creature picks up life-force it can live longer. a creature that picks up enough life-force may actually become an immortal.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I set up a large rock barrier around the golem continent, and then have the golems exterminate the reptiles on their now blocked off land

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I summon an Earthquake at the Golem Island to destroy the barrier.

P.S Darthnerd do something Natural...Not like just out of nowhere make a Rock barrier.I just summoned an Earthquake which is Natural.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

P.S. dont tell me what to do

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

been 24 hours, 3rd page...so...bump?

Muncher
Muncher
132 posts
Nomad

An odd but deadly virus spreads thought the Golem Race wipping out 60% of all golems

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

but then they reappear and master chief hits muncher with a golf club.

Showing 181-195 of 837