ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 265165
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I give them the knowledge of manifest destiny and how I am their creator. I will also, give them the ability to reproduce and shoot poisonous thorns at other creatures.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Spartan.How can you make abandoned factorys when HUMANS are supposed to make them......Also No point to it....

Anyways I slowly make the early primates "Back" straighten a bit so that they can walk on 2 feet instead of 4.

I also Add Eyes to the Plants so that they can see better and aim there poisonius darts better then normally.

P.S There eyes are not like real eyes.Maybe something Greenish.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I have the hive golems dig a giant hole to have the hive/mother brain in, then have them train to dig and tunnel underground to get around

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 71% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 28% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees, Walking plants; Animals: Large mammals, Reptiles, Large insects, Fish, Early primates; Others: Hive golems
Continents: Pangea (Splitting)
Goal: None special (Just develop life)
Era: Jurrasic
Jurrasic era ends: 2 posts

i start plonking more abandoned factories down. ps the guys who worked in them were a long-forgotten race. i sortta made them abandon the factories...

Once again, who would have something from the factories?! And was a "long-forgotten race" mentioned in the game yet? NO.

I give them the knowledge of manifest destiny and how I am their creator. I will also, give them the ability to reproduce and shoot poisonous thorns at other creatures.

They are not intelligent beings yet, so they still dont know who their creator is, or religion. And reproduce? They are reproducing indeed already... If they wouldnt, they would just die! And if you mean reproducing sexually, they already did that. Via flowers. But the thorn shooting makes a good defence!

Spartan.How can you make abandoned factorys when HUMANS are supposed to make them......Also No point to it....

Anyways I slowly make the early primates "Back" straighten a bit so that they can walk on 2 feet instead of 4.

I also Add Eyes to the Plants so that they can see better and aim there poisonius darts better then normally.

P.S There eyes are not like real eyes.Maybe something Greenish

The primates are strathening up a bit. And the plants, they have just got the sense of seeing! They now register light!

I have the hive golems dig a giant hole to have the hive/mother brain in, then have them train to dig and tunnel underground to get around

So, you mean like an underground tunnel system like in anthills? Good idea! Now they are defended better!
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I get the plants to put their roots to try and take over their mother brain or atleast find out what they are talking about and planning. But, i gave them brains isnt that good enough? Also, all these affect the water plants aswell right? For example algae. Also, i give their brains more neuro connectors perhaps making them more intelligent

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

a race on another planet you... (words fail me...) you SILLY SAUSAGES! anyway... i plonk down some random bits of obsidian.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I have the hive golems patrol the underneath of the mother brain, so if any nasty plant roots come down, they can shread them! I then have them carry rocks and place it over the area above where the brain is.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Ahh remeber my plants poisinouse thorns!!! And also, their hardened exterior doubt you will get pass that

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I Give the Plants super strong leaves or so.
This will allow there leaves to act as hands but a lot stronger.
They will then be able to pick up heavy stuff!

Also I start putting Organs In the Primates but The organs are Human so the Primates can have Human organs which will help evolution!

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

the ladygagaasaurus now roams the jurrasic and sings born this way wearing a meat suit and randomly eating it at times cuz she was born that way!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 71% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 28% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees, Walking plants; Animals: Large mammals, Reptiles, Large insects, Fish, Early primates; Others: Hive golems
Continents: Pangea (Splitting)
Goal: None special (Just develop life)
Era: Jurrasic
Jurrasic era ends: 1 post

I get the plants to put their roots to try and take over their mother brain or atleast find out what they are talking about and planning. But, i gave them brains isnt that good enough? Also, all these affect the water plants aswell right? For example algae. Also, i give their brains more neuro connectors perhaps making them more intelligent

Yes, they do have something like a brain, but they are still on the intelligence level of animals. The roots are prevented to settle in the hives, by the golems.

a race on another planet you... (words fail me...) you SILLY SAUSAGES! anyway... i plonk down some random bits of obsidian.

We didnt say anything about a race from another planet settling on Earth yet... But the obsidian? You plonk some bits down.

I have the hive golems patrol the underneath of the mother brain, so if any nasty plant roots come down, they can shread them! I then have them carry rocks and place it over the area above where the brain is.

Yes... The first thing is covered, and they also reinforce the main chamber of the hives, the chamber with the mother brain.

Ahh remeber my plants poisinouse thorns!!! And also, their hardened exterior doubt you will get pass that

They got past the exterior. Some golems die because of the poison, but its like a beehive, or anthill. There many, they are constantly reproducing. They manage to carry the roots away before dying.

I Give the Plants super strong leaves or so.
This will allow there leaves to act as hands but a lot stronger.
They will then be able to pick up heavy stuff!

Also I start putting Organs In the Primates but The organs are Human so the Primates can have Human organs which will help evolution!

The plants can move and lift stuff, with special leaves!

the ladygagaasaurus now roams the jurrasic and sings born this way wearing a meat suit and randomly eating it at times cuz she was born that way!

Not looking at the nonsense you just wrote, I must inform you, that the dinosaurs went extinct.
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry raz, I forgot your mention about the organs: They now have more advanced organs!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Oh Yeah!!!

The Plants are now going to be super and good...Also mankind is Close by!

The Jurrasic Age is almost done....Ok....I decrease the lifespan of dinosaurs so many can die...Early!

Also I try to learn my Primates a bit how to communicate like with hands or something....Will give them a bit social life

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I make plants grow faster and bigger. I also, give them the ability to spit acid and acid immunity. Then I send a Large first wave of plants to attack the golem mother brain and try to infect it.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I quickly also make some Treants that have the same abilitys as the normal walking plants.
This way the plants can have weak,fast units but also some strong but slow units.
We shall dominate the Golems!!!

Also I give to the living plants healing fotosynthesis which allows them to heal themselfs if on sun.
More sun,more Heal Power

Showing 166-180 of 837