ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264819
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

look mate. with ice rain its an ice container full of water. when it hits something the ice shatters and instantly freezes in a far bigger amount. even the T-rex would never have stood against ice rain.

anyway i create the first human man and woman and tell them not to eat the fruit in the middle of the garden...

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Sorry i didn't mean every fish i meant some fish

anyway i create the first human man and woman and tell them not to eat the fruit in the middle of the garden...

I don't think you can just make humans out of nowhere i think you need to try and evolve something into a life form or at least that's what I think sporemaniac is aiming for o.o

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

WHO CARES?

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

We do!

Anyways I do One more Thing....

I add Monkeys!
With its types like Gorrilas,Chipanzies and that.And then wait for them to slowly evolve into Humans.
But this will probably happen once it get to the next Era because evolution is LONG!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Can it be so that people cant like, edit my golems? Like, im fine with trying to kill them, but not when people try to teach them and such.

I have flesh golems merge with plants, then have those plants connected to the hive mind, and make it to where it releases spores. I then plant the spores in as many mammels as possible, thus makeing the hive mind control the spore'd mammels

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Can it be so that people cant like, edit my golems? Like, im fine with trying to kill them, but not when people try to teach them and such.

I have flesh golems merge with plants, then have those plants connected to the hive mind, and make it to where it releases spores. I then plant the spores in as many mammels as possible, thus makeing the hive mind control the spore'd mammels

I love how you tell people not to edit "your" golems when they arent really yours and then edit "my" plants???? and the plants independent i dont think by nature they will go agaisnt this
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Now that the planet is in no disaster I Create a very,very deep pit where the mammals shall go to.Then bury the pit up from the top.
Then send a Meteor so that the dinosaurs are finally killed.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 71% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 28% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees, Walking plants; Animals: Large mammals, Dinosaurs, Reptiles, Large insects, Fish, Early primates; Others: Golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice), Hive golems
Continents: 1 (Pangea)
Goal: None special (Just develop life)
Era: Jurrasic
Jurrasic era ends: 4 posts

i give fish 4 legs and ability to walk on land and breath air

That would just make amphibians, or reptiles or whatever... We have enough of them already.

Why would you do that?
That would mean that almost any fish would go on land and there goes sea animals!
What I do I add Sponges and Corals In the Sea so they provide Oxygen in the Sea.

There are indeed sea plants already. And neither sponges, nor corals are plants... They both are animals...

look mate. with ice rain its an ice container full of water. when it hits something the ice shatters and instantly freezes in a far bigger amount. even the T-rex would never have stood against ice rain.

How could you make humans pop out of nowhere?

Sorry i didn't mean every fish i meant some fish

I don't think you can just make humans out of nowhere i think you need to try and evolve something into a life form or at least that's what I think sporemaniac is aiming for o.o

And again... You guessed right! Humans out of nowhere? No... That would be unrealistic and would take the fun away.

We do!

Anyways I do One more Thing....

I add Monkeys!
With its types like Gorrilas,Chipanzies and that.And then wait for them to slowly evolve into Humans.
But this will probably happen once it get to the next Era because evolution is LONG!

The first early primate-like things are made! No advanced monkeys yet.

The golems are not really intelligent enough to be teached yet, so if others would do that, it wouldnt work. But if people edit your golems, it doesnt change all. It just makes a new kind. Are you okay with that? But anyway, the hivers get some kind of farming system...

Now that the planet is in no disaster I Create a very,very deep pit where the mammals shall go to.Then bury the pit up from the top.
Then send a Meteor so that the dinosaurs are finally killed.

But that would kill the large mammals too. And its impossible to survive in an underground pit... No plants, no sunlight=No oxygen so they would die too. Just as the large mammals on the surface.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Well How "DO" We kill the dinosaurs.A giant meteor hit Earth and what happened.Dinosaurs died!
But who lived....Mammals!

Whatever.....

Anyways I give a bit better brains to the Primates so that they can evolve into humans faster.

Also I Bring Aliens to our planet so they can see the wildlife right now.This will Give Earth a bit popularity

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i plonk an abandoned tool factory down. maybe something might explore it eventually. then i have a talk to darthnerd to see if i can try and make...

OBSIDIAN GOLEMS!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Sparten, take this personally, i hate you. Your always random, and make up crazy ideas. Ok, im not trying to flame you, its just, yeah...But now i take the all the non-flesh and non-hive golems and have them slaughter all dinosaurs possible. Also, spore, i understand what you mean, and im fine with it, its just that when like, ill be haveing golems attack, and some one randomly says "I Try to teach the golems teh mathz" or something like that

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I give plants brain and sharp thorns

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

And I agree with darth nerd, Spartan you really have to try and make things happen but, they have to make sense or escalate there. I mean come on an abandoned too factory?? that make no sense. We dont have humans or an intelligent life form that has come up with the concept of tools therefore they don't exist yet.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 71% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 28% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees, Walking plants; Animals: Large mammals, Reptiles, Large insects, Fish, Early primates; Others: Hive golems
Continents: Pangea (Splitting)
Goal: None special (Just develop life)
Era: Jurrasic
Jurrasic era ends: 3 posts

Well How "DO" We kill the dinosaurs.A giant meteor hit Earth and what happened.Dinosaurs died!
But who lived....Mammals!

Whatever.....

Anyways I give a bit better brains to the Primates so that they can evolve into humans faster.

Also I Bring Aliens to our planet so they can see the wildlife right now.This will Give Earth a bit popularity

We will see what will come for the things to evolve... The way to intelligence is opening... Maybe here it will evolve much sooner? Also, the aliens are not really relevant to this what is going on now. They would just be looking, not affecting.

i plonk an abandoned tool factory down. maybe something might explore it eventually. then i have a talk to darthnerd to see if i can try and make...

OBSIDIAN GOLEMS!

Who the heck would even use, and then abandon the factory? And what would wildlife gain from it? And I dont think Darth agreed to the obbsidian golems...

Sparten, take this personally, i hate you. Your always random, and make up crazy ideas. Ok, im not trying to flame you, its just, yeah...But now i take the all the non-flesh and non-hive golems and have them slaughter all dinosaurs possible. Also, spore, i understand what you mean, and im fine with it, its just that when like, ill be haveing golems attack, and some one randomly says "I Try to teach the golems teh mathz" or something like that

All the dinosaurs, and all the golems (but hive golems) got extinct! This wild war didnt end up very good... And also, please, dont be hating eachother on the forums... Please, deal it out on your profiles or something, but please, dont spam the forum with that. Thanks for understanding.

I give plants brain and sharp thorns

"It's just a small step for a plant, but a giant leap for plantkind."

The plants just developed brains and nerves!
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i start plonking more abandoned factories down. ps the guys who worked in them were a long-forgotten race. i sortta made them abandon the factories...

Showing 151-165 of 837