ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264671
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Yep, its gonna die...

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

you need a scenario too decide,
like-i give monkeys smalls blocks too play with, some one comes up with something like spore did, but we vote on hose reaction was best.(confusing right?srry bad explaner.)

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hey guys....I have a question for all of you....
Should I or somebody else make A remake of this...
Possibly called Create a Planet:Reborn!
We did come very far here but...I think it is best to start from scratch...Also I will make a vote...

Start from Scratch-0 Votes
Just continue from here-0 votes
Just let this die and fade away-0 Votes

Now guys and everybody who read this...Please VOTE!

waterlinkedgirl
waterlinkedgirl
36 posts
Jester

Ido not want this to die :C

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I think it already did D:

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys...
Can One of you make another Create A Planet??
I would make it but I cannot find the right map for a world like Spore did!
So please make another one

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

where is spoooooooooooooore !!!!

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Hey I'm new here, and I just had to read the last few pages to understand that Sporemaniac had most probably abandoned the game. I can also see that this guy, Razerules, is wanting to run or restart the game. I vote for him because he is one of the original players of the game. He probably got the way in the game. If this game is restarted, we could ask moderators to lock it so that people don't come here only to find out that it's been abandoned by its initial host. I'd do it, even though I'm new, BUT I'M NOT HOSTING IT!!!! I'll just wait for someone else to do it.
Continue your little vote there, but for now, let just have a competition: we'll have the candidates each make a planet beginning, new comers to the game will pick which one they want to take. Then for the first two months, a candidate will be chosen for host on the accounts of returning to the forum, how sensible they made it (such as not allowing players to just change something in a snap, but allow stages of formation to happen (see page 1)), and how the communicate with the players (appropriately). Here's the URL: Create A Planet (Reborn) Read the rules there to know what to do. Your Welcome.

@Razerules: Are you a friend of Sporemaniac or something? You seem to have a thing for this game.

@amorboy: Hi! Remember me? I'm that guy from Impending Zombie Apocalypse RPG forum game. When I said that thing I said in I.Z.A. RPG, I meant you got a cool bada.. personality.

LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

Razerules i just made a new one.Search create a planet and go to create a planet 2 or create a univerise yep its the next level.

Showing 826-834 of 837