ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264786
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Can we assume we're gods here? I put down a whole load of Uranium ore

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I put the evolution gene into the plants and make the first bacterias,but helpful ones that aid plants in photosynthesis.

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

i crash the sun into the earth

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

i burn out the sun, so earth ISNT CRASHED INTO IT!

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i load the previous backup file from before the godmodding and try to keep the world from being compleatly torn apart by godmode abusers.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

i load the previous backup file from before the godmodding and try to keep the world from being compleatly torn apart by godmode abusers.

You got this game mixed up with my game. My game is the one where we use files for stuff.

FYI at everyone else, this game is completely and utterly ruined.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

PLEASE STOP OVERPOWERING!
ITS SO NOOBISH

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

aggred, makeing golems that arnt really alive is one thing, doing what y'all doing is another. This will get abandoned by sporemanic777

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

From now on, I will ignore senseless posts, and posts that dont do anything relevant to the thread.

Heat: Hot (Can sustain life)
Atmosphere: 94% Nitrogen, 4% Carbon dioxide, 1% other gases, 1% Oxygen
Condition: Solid
Life: Plants: Single-celled plants, Algae; Animals: None; Others: Living stones (Early golems)
Land/Sea: 40% land, 60% sea
Goal: Create oxygen, create multicellular animal life
Era: Cambrian

I combine some earth with some of my godly powers, and create golems, woot

Okay... O.o The golems are created, but for now, they are just clumps of stone which are alive. It will take tim for them to evolve into shapes.

I lower Nitrogen by 20% and let Carbon Dioxide rise to 25%. I then use the acquired Nitrogen to freeze the caps, creating convection currents which give the earth a steady rotational and revolutionary spin.

If you would lower the Nitrogen so much, the plants would die... They NEED nitrogen to grow and live. And if you would make the CO2 so high, massive global warming would take place!

i start bio-engineering the first multi-celled plant life.

There isnt multi celled life to modify yet.

I combine a lot of the multi cells trying to create the first plants!

The first algae are created!

[quote]i start bio-engineering the first multi-celled plant life.

That's impossible.

I combine a lot of the multi cells trying to create the first plants!

That's also impossible.[/quote]

Yes I know, much of the stuff is impossible, but lets not be THAT biologically accurate. Not everyone has to understand science that much. I will accept at least imaginable posts, OK?

then i spam loads of single-celled plant life!

More plants are there! More oxygen will be created!

Plants are made by cells.Many cells make Tissue to a plant.
Many tissues make organs for the plant(leaves and that).A lot of Organs means a Living Plant that will produce food for people!

I continue with this plan!

At first you manage to get only algae.

I want Cacti!

They will come later as life moves to the ground.

Can we assume we're gods here? I put down a whole load of Uranium ore

Would anyone use Uranium these times? No... Uranium is also created by millions of years, let it be made naturally.

I put the evolution gene into the plants and make the first bacterias,but helpful ones that aid plants in photosynthesis.

The first bacteria can survive because there is enough oxygen for them! Multicellular animals will need more oxygen.

i crash the sun into the earth

In this game you CREATE, not DESTROY. Go to Destroy the Planet if you want to destroy.

aggred, makeing golems that arnt really alive is one thing, doing what y'all doing is another. This will get abandoned by sporemanic777

Exactly. I wanted to make something like a sandbox game where you could create any life and do anything to Earth... But crashing the Sun into Earth? Burning the Sun out? Dude... I will ignore godmode abusers, and respond only to the useful actions and questions. I will try to keep this alive, but I dont know...
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i post videos on youtube about flying pootis golems with fists of pain train and no PINGAS!

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

i create heaps of hydrogen then with said hydrogen i use enough to make oxygen

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I noticed that some of the planet is still fiery,so I pull the lava back into the earth core by increasing gravity for a short amount of time on places where the lava is. (causing some volcano eruptions in the far future,but saving the Earth for a long time)

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I noticed that there's still lava on the earth,so i increase gravity pull on places where the lava is and pull it back into the Earth core.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hm.
In Biology class I heard that many plants on land were created by algae.
So I put Plant some Algae or put them on Land and wait for results.
In The Mean time I add the Moon which will create Day/Night time.
This will probably cool down earth a bit because when its night time it is mostly cold.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Warm
Atmosphere: 90% Nitrogen, 3% Carbon dioxide, 1% other gases, 6% Oxygen
Condition: Solid
Life: Plants: Single-celled plants, Algae; Animals: None; Others: Living stones (Early golems)
Land/Sea: 40% land, 60% sea
Goal: Create oxygen, create multicellular animal life
Era: Cambrian

The lower CO2 rates made the planet cool down a little more!

i create heaps of hydrogen then with said hydrogen i use enough to make oxygen

How would you create oxygen out of hydrogen?

I noticed that there's still lava on the earth,so i increase gravity pull on places where the lava is and pull it back into the Earth core.

Theres no more lava on the surface (not counting volcanoes of course, they dont do much harm to the planet).

Hm.
In Biology class I heard that many plants on land were created by algae.
So I put Plant some Algae or put them on Land and wait for results.
In The Mean time I add the Moon which will create Day/Night time.
This will probably cool down earth a bit because when its night time it is mostly cold.

Day/night cycles arent caused by the Sun or The Moon itself, they are caused by the rotation of the planet. But putting a Moon, makes high and low tides! That will help the plants and animals to settle on the land! The first results: The algae survive the low tides! It will take some time though, to evolve into land plants.
Showing 16-30 of 837