ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264791
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah.I forgot about Rotation.
Fail!

Anyways I do this Play:

1.I add Rivers so that they can go trough a bit of lands.This way algae can go on land even more.
2.I add Clouds that are made with the help of water vaparation.This way there can be Rain which can make the land moisture which can help the algae grow!
3.I add the first animals.Fish.They should have enough oxygen in the sea to live right now.

This brilliant plan will probably help EARTH!

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I make the first amebas,simple.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hey Sporemaniac can you just be a bit more active.
I would like this!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I move my golems into the sea so they will erode over years time. Eventully, they will etheir be a slim enough shape to move, or they will erode all the way to sand, and being liveing sand, should be easier to move

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

As a fellow god,I tell you that you should remove their souls,as when the golems erode,great minerals will be released in the water,making a more healthy environment.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Planet: Earth
Heat: Warm
Atmosphere: 90% Nitrogen, 3% Carbon dioxide, 1% other gases, 6% Oxygen
Condition: Solid
Life: Plants: Single-celled plants, Algae; Animals: Bacteria, Amobea; Others: Early stone golems, Early stone golems, Early clay golems
Land/Sea: 40% land, 60% sea
Goal: Create oxygen, create multicellular animal life
Era: Cambrian

Oh yeah.I forgot about Rotation.
Fail!

Anyways I do this Play:

1.I add Rivers so that they can go trough a bit of lands.This way algae can go on land even more.
2.I add Clouds that are made with the help of water vaparation.This way there can be Rain which can make the land moisture which can help the algae grow!
3.I add the first animals.Fish.They should have enough oxygen in the sea to live right now.

This brilliant plan will probably help EARTH!

Rivers are already there, but the algae are not yet adapted to freshwater. Evaporation was always there too, so was rain. No need to add more. You add the first animals! First off they are only bacteria. They will evolve soon!

I make the first amebas,simple.

Amobeas are made!

I move my golems into the sea so they will erode over years time. Eventully, they will etheir be a slim enough shape to move, or they will erode all the way to sand, and being liveing sand, should be easier to move

The golems are taking slowly shape. There are also new kinds of golems!

As a fellow god,I tell you that you should remove their souls,as when the golems erode,great minerals will be released in the water,making a more healthy environment.

Not I have to agree, he has to agree.

Hey Sporemaniac can you just be a bit more active.
I would like this!

Im trying to, but I cant sometimes. Weekends I update stuff sometimes each few hours, but weekdays, sometimes 1 time or 2 times. Im trying to, but AG is not my life.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I have a bad feeling about the Golems.....

Anyway I add Plankton In the sea!!!!!

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I create underwater dust,planktons eat it.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i try to make the first flying golems with fists of pain train and no PINGAS!

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I never thought i would say this to you,but STFU!

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

i speed up the rotation of the earth a little bit

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

the golems are mine, you cant randomly make them weirdo idiots. I disaggre about removeing the souls. I then &quotrogram" as in, stuff it into their souls, that they must be absolutly loyal to me, and obey my every command. I lastly inhabit the strongest golem, and become a avater of their god, me, and whilst inhabiting this body, i force it with godly powers into a large humanoid shape.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i give everything red bull energy drink in the hop that everything gains wings.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Dude really can you just be serious for two seconds we haven't even made human life and you want to make redbull and forget about the golems.

I blow up the golems.

Showing 31-45 of 837