ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264675
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

im gonna increase the heat of the core so that the ice melts

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

i push the sun a tiiiiny bit closer

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I JUST STARTED FOOLING AROUND WITH THE VOLCANOES!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Planet: Earth
Heat: Cold
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 19% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Plankton; Animals: Sponges, Trilobites, Early fish; Others: Early golems
Land/Sea: 96% Ice (30% land, 70% sea)
Goal: Unfreeze Earth
Era: Ordovician

The propblem for the melting, is that ice reflects light, so warmth. If you manage to melt a little bit of it, it will absorb more heat than the ice, so even more ice will melt! This, is called albedo.

Hm.
I make the sun a bit bigger then it was.This is actualy real because after years and years the sun slowly grows.
If the sun grows a bit it should be closer and hotter so it might warm up Earth a bit.

If this fails I make under ground caves in the seas so the Early fish can be there because it shouldent be that cold in there.

The Sun melts a part of the ice! Also, to your later post: It actually does work. The Sun is burning fuel, so its getting bigger. But the Sun warms up while burninng the fuels. It will start cooling only after the red giant phase.

i set up more and more volcanoes by screwing about with the second layer of the earth... mantle. better known to noobs as lava.

The volcanoes are getting more active! That alone melts some of the ice, but they also release greenhouse gases like CO2! That will help even more.

im gonna increase the heat of the core so that the ice melts

The core is hotter now! But the heat from the core, does not reach the surface completely, only partially. But it also increases volcaninc activity, and... well, look above.

i push the sun a tiiiiny bit closer

You mean push the Earth closer to the Sun, right? It works partially! Some ice melts.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

What to do now......

I make lighting storms...a lot of them and hope that they hit trees and make them on fire.This should help a little bit.

P.S I also stop the snow a bit so it doesnt make Ice again.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Manipulate and clone the animals to make them dig a big hole down to the middle of Earth where it's hot!

I make lighting storms...a lot of them and hope that they hit trees and make them on fire.This should help a little bit.

How could there grow trees if it's so cold?
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah.
I forgot about that.
Also there are no trees :P

I do this instead!

I speed up Earths Rotation a bit so that seasons come a bit more faster.
So summer can come and then the sun will do its part!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I speed up Earths Rotation a bit so that seasons come a bit more faster.
So summer can come and then the sun will do its part!

How?
What if it isn't a sun in the system? That's why it's cold!
Even if it is a sun; it can't melt up an ice age.

If you make the planet move around the sun to fast; it will fly away into the dark space. If you slow the planet down; it will get eaten by the sun. But it will at least melt the ice!
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

If you slow the planet down; it will get eaten by the sun. But it will at least melt the ice!

It's true that our planet Earth moves to slow around the sun. So in about 5000000000 years (five billion years) will the Earth get eaten by sun.

This is a really good thread. The best forum game! Great work OP!
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

John stop being so smart.
We give our actions and we wait for the reply.
DO NOT SAY IT WILL NOT WORK!

And there is a sun right now in the solar system!

Just play the game by giving an action and then wait!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I make my golems plunge into any and all volcanos, or any lava that could be found, so they become molten again, and they will heat the area they are in.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Darthnerd are you trying to make golems to take over the world,put them instead of humans or just so they are there like animals with brains and stuff?

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i start experimenting with monster spawners.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Im going to fuse them with surronding plant and animal life to create some basic proto-humans, but not yet

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I'M BAAAAAAACK.

And there is a sun right now in the solar system!

Obviously...
DO NOT SAY IT WILL NOT WORK!

Last time I played this game you made several actions that were impossible.
Showing 61-75 of 837