ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 265269
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

the hollarazorspartans are more likely to win. you could have 10X our numbers and the fight will close to a draw!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

@razer, personally butting into your secret message to spore, that binary is maformed, its not divisible by eight, and thus, cannot be decoded.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Ok, I have my golems learn how to make fire so they can heat themselves!!!!!

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

sparta is mainly mammel so thats not true! SPARTA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

The plants start to use sound to communicate.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Hmm, maybe ill have my golems do that, too...

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i am pissed off i will attack all of the sias cause their leader godandd is making me angery il ask all of my allies holas kind to help me kill sias and i will help them to attack the sea serphents !!!i also dont want to send men to sparta if they are my enemy il attack them after i defeated the sias and oh you know whats my little strategy fo killing sias read this:

i send all of my 20.000 ninjas camp near city of them than at night they will assassinate the guards !!! then sabotage the gates meanwhile my main army will arrive and enters the city and destroy them and oh and i put catapualts around city so they can fire bombs the city will be a hell !!! than while my sabotaging team is doing its job i send my other camping ninjas to attack the king palace !!!

and my attacking army is these kinds :

ballistas with bombs
catapualts with bombs
fully armored well trained knights
fully armored well trained archers
fully armored well trained master ninjas
fully armored well trained spear men
fully armored well trained riptonight riders
fully armored well trained flying mammals riders with bow!!
fully armored extrimly trained IMMORTALS
their leader prince of persia (each kings best son will be prince of persia)

and oh these are the better pictures:
http://www.uotreasurehunters.com/Skills/Images/ninja2.jpg

http://worldofgothic.de/screenshots/cleaved_maiden/thSetariff_Armor.jpg

and oh for the city technology !

i make jails i had befor jails i make steel jails !!

i try to expand the way of physics and the way of biology and the way of maths and ... i try to make steel walls around the city i try to expand in all sort of science so i can make my tech lv higher i try to ask my scintists what we can do with gun powder and ask them to find more uses of gun powder !!!

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

conservation of ninjitsu. ever heard of it?

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

lol of cource i heard of it ninjetso is what ninjas will learn to be a ninja its somehow like kung fu and ... but its so much deadlier and my mammals know it want to learn from us ?

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

My golems learn how to take care of pl- wait, no, thats for later...

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

My golems develope asort of heirarchy: whoever's den is best decorated is leader.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Planet: Earth
Heat: Cold
Atmosphere: 75% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 24% Oxygen
Civilizatons:
Persia: Leader: King Cambyses III.; Population: 350 000; Races: Mammals (91%), Hollarazors (9%); Religion: Islam (100%); Capital: Perseopolis

Saudi Arabia: Leader: Rakkal V.; Population: 230 000; Races: Hollarazors (84%), Hollarazorspartans (4%), Hybrids: (7%), Mammals (5)%; Religion: Islam (100%); Capital: Mekka

Union of Serpent Tribes: Leader: Derrty I.; Population: 170 000; Races: Land serpents (100%); Religion: Artism (100%); Capital: Serpas

Rimian Republic: Leader: The Senate; Population: 250 000; Races: Hollarazor Hybrids (80%), Hollarazorspartans (15%), Hollarazors (5%); Religion: Islam (20%), Rimian Paganism (80%); Capital: Rim

Yucan Empire: Leader: Paca Hotaz; Population: 110 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Sun God (100%); Capital: Chiche Qitza

Sianian Kingdom: Leader: Ramankaeheng III.; Population: 180 000; Races: Hollarazors (70%), Mammals (25%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Islam (10%), Bihidism (90%); Capital: Bangh-Kog

Gorman Tribes: Leader: Bunduk II.; Population: 190 000; Races: Mammals (40%), Hollarazors (55%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Gorman Paganism (95%), Islam (5%); Capital: Harghaga

Certhag: Leader: Fargherd I.; Population: 150 000; Races: Hollarazors: 20%, Hollarazor hybrids: 75%, Hollarazorspartans: 5%; Religion: Islam (65%), Rimian Paganism (20%), Gorman Paganism (15%); Capital: Certhago

Azatac: Leader: Monatuzma I.; Population: 70 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Sun God (100%); Capital: Tenaktittlax

Sparta: Leader: Leonidas I.; Population: 100 000; Races: Hollarazorspartans (90%), Hollarazors (7%), Mammals (3%); Religion: Spartan paganism (80%), Islam (15%), Rimian Paganism (5%); Capital: Sparta

Intelligent life:
Hollarazors: Tech level - 33; Medieval era
Hollarazorspartans: Tech level - 26; Classical era
Hollarazor hybrids: Tech level - 27; Classical era
Mammals: Tech level 35; Medieval era
Serpents: Tech level: 23; Classical era
Deltas: Tech level: 1; Stone age
Sea serpents: Tech level: 1; Stone age
Life: Plants: Walking plants, ferns, Trees, Grasses, Shrubs; Animals: Mammals, Fish, Sea serpents, Land Serpents, Insects, Metroids, Lizards, Riptozonians; Others: Hollarazors+Sub-types, New golems
Goal: Develop a civilization
Year: 1 200 AC, 1000 AR
Era: Pleistocene
Era ends in: 8 900 years
Progress to Sentience: Plants: 55%, Metroids: 50%, Fish: 24%, Insects: 22%, Tigrex: 30%, Golems: 53%, Riptozonians: 50%
Prison: Nobody

persia can go die in a fire. its sparta that rules! I call all mammels to sparta!

No one would just so come there... The state is mainly Hollarazorspartan... The mammals across the world wont just abandon their homes for that. Also they are not at war and wont be unless one side declares war.

i also make sia go to war with persia!

They havent even made contact at all yet... They dont know of each other... You can take care of one of the "NPC" nations though. You can even rule with one of the leaders already here, if he/she agrees.

A meteor hits the ocean and causes a massive tidal wave, drowning some of the minor islands of Sia.

Meanwhile, a small forest of redwood trees grows deeper roots than any before, reaching so far as to come in contact with an unknown, powerful mineral the ground that greatly enhances the plants' progress on the road to sentience (possibly even making them sentient?).

As the below post said, that is not how the game is played. I decide when disasters are. And no magic minerals.

that post above me is not how the game is played.

anyway i decide to try building elite training grounds.

the elite training grounds begin with difficult path finding and complex key codes. after that there are 2 rooms. one room is full of the fire of hell. the other is full of the danger of the aether. (think of the aether as a very dangerous version of heaven) after conquering both there is a few fights against more experienced warriors and finally... a fight against ME!

pass results are not very high... but nobody complains...

You make elite training. I know what you mean with the nether and the aether. But that is crossing the line... No magic stuff. A fight against you...? You are something like a god... That is crossing the magic line too...

I try to see if i can mine some gold, as Riptizonians are quite buff and make good miners ;D.

Then i give gold to hollarazors and mammals and ask them for advances in technology and weapons. If they refuse, then i still try to make allies with them!

Your creatures are not intelligent yet. They cant mine, they just use basic stone tools. And they are not intelligent animals for now, they can ask others for advances.

this is how i imagine it would go...

hollarazorspartan-"you have strength already so what do you need?"
riptizonian-"sum gewd teknowlaje"
hollarazorspartan-"more like some literacy lessons!"

like spartans the hollarazorspartans (i imagine) disapprove of time-wasters.

The riptozonians are animals for now so...

Yes...I wish to have war!!!

But I create some Units:

Those are:

Before that existed:

Spearmen
Archers
Javeliners

New Units:

Light Swordsmen(Low armor,Fast and normal attack)
Heavy Swordsman(Heavy Armor,Slow and High Attack)
Light Cavalry(Low Armor,Very Fast and Normal-High Attack)
Heavy Cavalry(Heavy Armor,Medium Speed and High Attack)
Heavy Spearmen(Medium Armor,Medium Speed and Medium Attack)
Explosive Archers(Low armor,Medium Speed and High attack because of explosives)
Explosive Javeliners(Low Armor,Medium speed and High attack because of explosives)

These are my new units...
Each can give an advantage to the battle...

Now I attack the serpents with this formation:

Spearmen
Light Swordsman
Heavy Spearmen
Heavy Swordsman
Archers
Javeliners
Explosive Archers
Explosive Javeliners
Light Cavalry

Also Spore...Read this Message:

1001000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110000 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110110 01111001 00100000 01000011 01100001 01110110 01100001 01101100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100110 01101001 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100111 01101111 00101110

Now that the formation is good I do something for the Cities:

I add Jails and stuff which Will keep bad people in...
Also I add small Sherif Like Buildings which will be the police place..

Also I add Big Stone walls around my Cities so that they are protected...

Also I try to tell the Scientists to find another use for Gunpowder.

Also Try to find cotten and stuff and tell the scientists to create clothes for our people!!!!

Also I tell Farmers that they can use fruit to create juice for our people!

Also I add a FLAG TO OUR HOLLARAZOR EMPIRE!

This is how it looks:

http://oi54.tinypic.com/zkhc35.jpg

The Words in the Picture says "We are Muslim and Proud"...
BTW I am Muslim

Also I tell the Mammals to not go to Sparta but instead defeat them as they are enemies for the Mammal empire

So, you wish war... With the serpents... Controlled by Zyba... Dont forget that the Roman empire collapsed mainly because of the large area they had. It is hard to control such an empire in these early times without internet and radio communication... You make new troops. The message is just random gibberish :/... The Spartans arent at war yet with Persia! Just someone said that... The spartans wont be at war unless one of the sides declares war... You increase science and security. A flag is not that necessary but OK. No new uses of gunpowder yet...

the hollarazorspartans are more likely to win. you could have 10X our numbers and the fight will close to a draw!

You are NOT AT WAR YET. Only goddand said that. You wont be at war either until one of the sides declares war.

@razer, personally butting into your secret message to spore, that binary is maformed, its not divisible by eight, and thus, cannot be decoded.

Yep, it just made some random gibberish as I said...

Ok, I have my golems learn how to make fire so they can heat themselves!!!!!

They can make fire now!

sparta is mainly mammel so thats not true! SPARTA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not true. The main race are the Hollarazorspartans.

The plants start to use sound to communicate.

Intelligence increase because of the better communication!

Hmm, maybe ill have my golems do that, too...

(Insert above response here)

i am pissed off i will attack all of the sias cause their leader godandd is making me angery il ask all of my allies holas kind to help me kill sias and i will help them to attack the sea serphents !!!i also dont want to send men to sparta if they are my enemy il attack them after i defeated the sias and oh you know whats my little strategy fo killing sias read this:

i send all of my 20.000 ninjas camp near city of them than at night they will assassinate the guards !!! then sabotage the gates meanwhile my main army will arrive and enters the city and destroy them and oh and i put catapualts around city so they can fire bombs the city will be a hell !!! than while my sabotaging team is doing its job i send my other camping ninjas to attack the king palace !!!

and my attacking army is these kinds :

ballistas with bombs
catapualts with bombs
fully armored well trained knights
fully armored well trained archers
fully armored well trained master ninjas
fully armored well trained spear men
fully armored well trained riptonight riders
fully armored well trained flying mammals riders with bow!!
fully armored extrimly trained IMMORTALS
their leader prince of persia (each kings best son will be prince of persia)

and oh these are the better pictures:
http://www.uotreasurehunters.com/Skills/Images/ninja2.jpg

http://worldofgothic.de/screenshots/cleaved_maiden/thSetariff_Armor.jpg

and oh for the city technology !

i make jails i had befor jails i make steel jails !!

i try to expand the way of physics and the way of biology and the way of maths and ... i try to make steel walls around the city i try to expand in all sort of science so i can make my tech lv higher i try to ask my scintists what we can do with gun powder and ask them to find more uses of gun powder !!!

You didnt make contact yet at all. You make new kinds of troops. You make steel jails. Harder to escape. Steel walls?! Ummm... Have you ever heard of steel walls? No. Why? To gather enough steel it would take centuries... Better science and no new uses of gunpowder yet...

My golems develope asort of heirarchy: whoever's den is best decorated is leader.

Intel- Do I have to repeat myself?
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

il gather a searching force with lots of resources and the searching force is gathered with these kind of soldiers

archers with exploding arrows jevelin throwers with exploding jevelins and oh flying mammal riders and riptonight riders nights and assissins and ninjas and oh 10 immortals to they are about 20.000 the first place they are going to look is in continent austalia with our big boats i go there and i try to search for civilizations and if nothing there i try to make a secend city there and send 60.000 ppl in there to live after seing australia i go to europe (how we spell it ?) and try to see any civilizations there after that i got and search africa !!!!and the secend city name is babylon !!!

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

and oh i forgot i try to advanch more and more and more in biology math and physics and all kind of science and i try to find the way of gun i really want to make it and why the hell all are using my mammals for their population !!!from now i dont want my mammals to go to other lands and if sparta is our enemy il attack it !

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

pleas read your profile and sorry for triple post !!!

Showing 676-690 of 837