ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 265031
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

and oh i forgot cant ships go to australia ? well flying mammals can i send 20.000 mammals with flying mammals to there and i send 2000 flying mammals with little supply on eachs back so the mammals i send to australia make a new city named parsa and its under controll me and persia !

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

@Sporemaniac777:
Just to let you know, those ships I've prepared are not in case of defeat, but to sail and colonize for approaching events(such as the Ice Age) so that there will be a better chance for survival. Depart to South America and Australia. Ahh... also reminds me, I wish for my capital to be named Serpenterra(it sounds better) and located in Madagascar.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

sorry but i get ideas a lot ...

i make the mammals to mate much more and make more babies ...

i use explosives for mining and make little shelters so if they planted the bombs they jump in shelter and kaaabooom they will not get injured ...

and oh poor serphents i dont hate them and i dont want to enter a war cause my best ally is in it and i dont want to fight razerules ... so i try to send my much better boats and gather as much as sea srphents i can and help them to survive and i send docters to help and if they agree i gather as much as i can from them and gather them in my city and when they wanted they can leav the emperory for making their emperory again ... but i dont teach all my technology i teach them til lv 20 of technology to them if they came to my land ...

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Um armorboy, it's mainly my Land Serpents that are fighting, but I will accept your sympathy for peace unlike Razerules...

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

on a moar serious note i get my scientists to start researching the blast furnace.

waterlinkedgirl
waterlinkedgirl
36 posts
Jester

@Zyba, I agree with that, I even think it is a great idea, and I have a tiny temporarily solution for the Oxygen problem:In a very huge cave, there is a kind of soil that is suitable for some Salt-water flora(yes it does exist!) to generate a bit more Oxygen.

However, this will work only for places with sunlight, so I make islands with only on the top a big rock-shaped rock with a hole in it to let sunlight in and smoke out.

I have an idea for religion, and Their main gods will be:
1. Poseidon because of their habitat.
2. Oranos, the progenitor of Poseidon.
3. Odin, to pray for wisdom and power.
4. Njord, the Norse god of the sea.
5. Chloris, for praying so that there will be normal trees.
6. Heimdall, protector of the gods.
7. Apollo, for music and for the archers
8. Hermes, messenger for the gods and god of trade
9. Joringel, god of unions(NOT onions)and alliance
10.Jorinde, goddess of Walhalla.

This will be the main gods and the Sea Serpents will follow the system of Yggdrasil, the tree of lifes. The gods are a mixture of Norse an Greek gods exept for the last two, they originate from a fairytale named Jorinde and Joringel.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

@waterlinkedgirl
Ok, firstly, the serpents, which are like SNAKES, have no arms, so they wouldnt woeship a god of archery. Also, Aegis is the Nordic sea god.

@sporemaniac
My golems begin grinding up petals, fruit, etc, for paint

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Also, Walhalla? Not to tease or anything, but thats a funny typo of Valhalla

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Ill take azatac.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Actually Zyba...I will not fight you....I just wanted to make a small little startle at you

So Spore...I will not go to war...

But I contact Rim and Tell them that they need to go out of Africa or there will be problems...

Also In case this means war I make defences around my Citys and stuff.

Also Zyba I did not really want to attack...Well not yet...
But Can you just stop expanding to my Empire because if you go around my Empire I cannot then Expand!

For now I expand my Indian Empire a Bit so that they are a bit big...

Also I expand trough Africa a Bit more...

For technology:

I use herbs and stuff to make real Medicine which will cure ills and stuff better...

Also I once again try to find new uses for Gunpowder...Maybe for some Projectiles maybe

Also I make an ALPHABET which I didn't make before...

Even tough they know how to write and stuff I make an alphabet for schools to teach younglings about words and stuff..

Also I make Banks!
But the Banks are Mostly just for saving Money in Secure Places for now..

Also I try to find Marble and Have some talented artists use a Chisel and make a nice statue out of the Marble...

Also I teach the Doctors about Hollarazor Parts such as the Heart and stuff and have them Operate some Dead Hollarazors and have them learn about the weak spots and stuff...Hopefully having some Operations on heavily wounded or heavily Illed Hollarazors..

Also I try to Mix Metals and stuff Like Iron and some other Metal to gain maybe better and stronger metal...

Also I have my scientists to discover random stuff like pyhsichs or something without having me telling them to do so.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

@Razerules
I have an idea for the use of your gunpowder. The first cannons! The first cannons are very heavy and were invented i the late medieval times. Cannons usually weighed about 1000 lbs because they were made out of purely iron, and the cannon balls themselves were about 12 pounds! First cannons ftw!

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

My golems start to paint their dens for decoration and they start to use tools to get fruits and maybe flowers high up in trees. Also, they start to use the pits and large seeds (i.e., coconuts) from fruits and trees as something to carve into statues, etc. yes, I am evolving them kinda like the land serpents

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I just had a brain storm! I branch off from my Riptozonians and make, Riptizmos! They are about half the size of humans, kind of frail, but they make it up for their intelligence! They are basically cousins of Riptozonians and are widely protected by them because they give advice, diplomacy, solve many problems, and sometimes do their homework!

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Alright, now we can send diplomats again which could have resolved your complaint if you wished for a border. Our diplomats come back and forth to heal the wound from your feinted war declaration and "share" some discoveries.

The Land Serpents begin making thin long iron(with the bloomery we could use steel?) blades and needles to be used for accurate punctures. For the artisan class, this a precise, yet hard tool used for making cuts and carvings that are cleaner and quicker for both rock and flesh. Yes, that would mean for the warrior class, this addition will make precise cuts and punctures at major organs and tendons. Of course, the study of anatomy of their own and others are further, if not completely, mastered.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Another idea! Forgive me Spore if I'm throwing too much ideas at one time, but the Tigrex deserves a competitor. Tigrex I assume is in the cat family, so a Wolf from the dog family should be its nemesis! I call, a Wolfox! Wolfoxes are mutated and are big enough to be on par with the Tigrex in every way, except in a few aspects. Wolfoxes are slower than Tigrex in speed and reflexes, but Wolfoxes are more agressive and strong! This makes sure they are not clones of each other with different appearances!

Showing 706-720 of 837