ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 265268
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I help Riptizonians discover papyrus plants and use it to make papyrus. Then i give them juices from berries as color to make cave paintings to express their feelings and such. I also help them use the hard yet flexible string like substances of bamboo to tie together a strong stick and a sharpened rock to make primitive spears, and then make an arrow from that but with a shorter stick and i also use bamboo again to make the bow.

Also, I evolve fish and make land fish. Land fish "hold their breaths" when in land similar to how whales hold air to swim in the ocean. Land fish have specialized organs that contain water similar to lungs and use it while holding their breathes. They also have humanoid scaly arms that are webbed between the fingers and also have legs with webbed toes and a tail. Basically, they are like a reverse of whales and dolphins. They mostly feed on large insects and small animals, and always reside near a source of water or else they will die.

waterlinkedgirl
waterlinkedgirl
36 posts
Jester

In the stone age the fire, base weapons and the wheel were invented. First, i'd like to make some additional rivers in Zyra's capital so the city can have a population of sea snakes and they maybe could have an alliance and tech level sharing. I don't think you can have fire underwater, but i have a solution:I make lots and lots of extra underwater caves with trapped air and give them (a kind of) lungs like the lungfish (in my language it's translated well)so they can slither over the land in the caves.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I, the ruler of the Land Serpents, have a better idea. Since we're not in Venice, we could do the opposite. I have the Land Serpents and the Sea Serpents construct underground/underwater cities(or at least towns), sharing their technologies as much as possible. Although we could have several channels, we can't have too many or it would obstruct the Land Serpents and take too much work. Also, why would we have Sea Serpents do that if we already have Land Serpents?

Now, in response to Razerules aggressive movements, the Land Serpents move still slightly farther across Africa where they make their stand. We build many defenses to block the intruders- thick walls lined with archers, cannons, and ballistas(and hot oil); moats swarming with Sea Serpents; pit traps with spikes covered in "Walking Willow"-brand poison. In other areas, we prepare migration boats and rafts/sleds to migrate and colonize lands in the east and west(South America and Australia).

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

I improve the nuerons and energy flow to my golems' brains.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Spore, you skiped over my first post on page 68.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

This is the message I tried to tell...

Hopefully it works

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001000 01100101 01100001 01110110 01111001 00100000 01000011 01100001 01110110 01100001 01101100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100110 01101100 01100001 01101110 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100101 01101101 01111001 00101110

Also For the communication and stuff...I make scouts on horses that will travel until they come to there destination!

Also To get my army extra ready Improve there armor and weapons...

Then I attack the Sea Serpents!!!

On Page 67 on the Map I see that my country is kinda connected to there empire...So I attack that part of the sea serpents first!

Also I Teach the Hollarazors about the Planets near Earth..
And Teach them about each planet(Not Including Pluto as it is not a Planet)..

Also I make stables and barns in which are animals will stay when the Ice Age comes...

Also I use the Explosives I have discovered and use them for better and faster mining but I teach the Miners how to use it first so they do not kill themselves -_-

Also I have my Hollarazors Mate a lot so that more are born!!!
Also I try to discover Beer so that my People can use beer after they have won a battle which increases Morale..
Also to Make a Tavern in which people can come and forget about there problems...

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Oh i see the medieval stage has come. In that case, its time for the introduction of the crossbow! An improvement in the regular bow because of its firing strength and accuracy, but the reload time is slower. For all medieval sentient animals I teach them how to cut off and shape wood in the shape of a crossbow base, then i use fiber or strong rope as the bow string. Then i make specialized arrows just for crossbows and i teach that technique to the sentient animals!

I also introduce the catapult which yet again is also discovered in medieval times. Pretty simple to make i would think so i don't think i need to explain that one.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2466/capearth.png

Rim took Certhag and Gorman! The remaining Gorman tribes in the north United and created a new nation, while some others escaped to the west. They settled on two Islands. The Northern part of Sia got independence. They have now their own nation. Some tribes unite to repell the incoming foreigners in India. Tribes north of Azatac unite.

Planet: Earth
Heat: Cold
Atmosphere: 75% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 24% Oxygen
Civilizatons:
Persia: Leader: King Xerxes IV.; Population: 380 000; Races: Mammals (91%), Hollarazors (9%); Religion: Islam (100%); Capital: Perseopolis

Saudi Arabia: Leader: Rakkal VI.; Population: 300 000; Races: Hollarazors (84%), Hollarazorspartans (4%), Hybrids: (7%), Mammals (5)%; Religion: Islam (100%); Capital: Mekka

Union of Serpent Tribes: Leader: Derrty II.; Population: 200 000; Races: Land serpents (100%); Religion: Artism (100%); Capital: Serpas

Rimian Republic: Leader: The Senate; Population: 300 000; Races: Hollarazor Hybrids (80%), Hollarazorspartans (15%), Hollarazors (5%); Religion: Islam (20%), Rimian Paganism (80%); Capital: Rim

Yucan Empire: Leader: Gatac Potez; Population: 150 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Sun God (100%); Capital: Chiche Qitza

Sianian Kingdom: Leader: Ramankaeheng IV.; Population: 120 000; Races: Hollarazors (70%), Mammals (25%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Islam (10%), Bihidism (90%); Capital: Bangh-Kog

Azatac: Leader: Monatuzma II.; Population: 70 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Sun God (100%); Capital: Tenaktittlax

Sparta: Leader: Leonidas II.; Population: 100 000; Races: Hollarazorspartans (90%), Hollarazors (7%), Mammals (3%); Religion: Spartan paganism (80%), Islam (15%), Rimian Paganism (5%); Capital: Sparta

Norrdas: Leader: Harald Gremboot; Population: 90 000; Races: Mammals (40%), Hollarazors (55%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Gorman Paganism (95%), Islam (5%); Capital: Kodan

Bertinna: Leader: Grythwirr I.; Population: 60 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Gorman Paganism (70%), Rimian Paganism (30%); Capital: Glazgow

Chenan: Leader: Xi Ching I.; Population: 80 000; Races: Hollarazors (70%), Mammals (25%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Islam (5%), Bihidism (95%); Capital: Baijeng

Apacker Tribes: Leader: Sharp Blade; Population: 50 000; Races: Hollarazors (50%), Mammals (40%), Hollarazorspartans (10%); Religion: Great spirit (90%), Sun God (10%)

Intelligent life:
Hollarazors: Tech level - 34; Medieval era
Hollarazorspartans: Tech level - 26; Classical era
Hollarazor hybrids: Tech level - 27; Classical era
Mammals: Tech level 36; Medieval era
Serpents: Tech level: 23; Classical era
Deltas: Tech level: 5; Stone age
Sea serpents: Tech level: 1; Stone age
Life: Plants: Walking plants, ferns, Trees, Grasses, Shrubs; Animals: Mammals, Fish, Land Fish, Sea serpents, Land Serpents, Insects, Metroids, Lizards, Riptozonians; Others: Hollarazors+Sub-types, New golems
Goal: Develop a civilization
Year: 1 300 AC, 1 100 AR
Era: Pleistocene
Era ends in: 8 800 years
Progress to Sentience: Plants: 55%, Metroids: 50%, Fish: 24%, Insects: 22%, Tigrex: 30%, Golems: 56%, Riptozonians: 55%
Prison: Nobody

il gather a searching force with lots of resources and the searching force is gathered with these kind of soldiers

archers with exploding arrows jevelin throwers with exploding jevelins and oh flying mammal riders and riptonight riders nights and assissins and ninjas and oh 10 immortals to they are about 20.000 the first place they are going to look is in continent austalia with our big boats i go there and i try to search for civilizations and if nothing there i try to make a secend city there and send 60.000 ppl in there to live after seing australia i go to europe (how we spell it ?) and try to see any civilizations there after that i got and search africa !!!!and the secend city name is babylon !!!

The boats of this time are not designed to go as far as Australia. You will have more advanced boats later. To be exact, in the late medieval era. You get many new troops.

pleas read your profile and sorry for triple post !!!

No, sorry. I make no favorites.

and oh i forgot i try to advanch more and more and more in biology math and physics and all kind of science and i try to find the way of gun i really want to make it and why the hell all are using my mammals for their population !!!from now i dont want my mammals to go to other lands and if sparta is our enemy il attack it !

Sparta is not yet your enemy AS I SAID MANY TIMES IN MY PREVIOURS POST. But if you attack, you will declare war. Are you sure?

I help Riptizonians discover papyrus plants and use it to make papyrus. Then i give them juices from berries as color to make cave paintings to express their feelings and such. I also help them use the hard yet flexible string like substances of bamboo to tie together a strong stick and a sharpened rock to make primitive spears, and then make an arrow from that but with a shorter stick and i also use bamboo again to make the bow.

Also, I evolve fish and make land fish. Land fish "hold their breaths" when in land similar to how whales hold air to swim in the ocean. Land fish have specialized organs that contain water similar to lungs and use it while holding their breathes. They also have humanoid scaly arms that are webbed between the fingers and also have legs with webbed toes and a tail. Basically, they are like a reverse of whales and dolphins. They mostly feed on large insects and small animals, and always reside near a source of water or else they will die.

Thye learn how to make art mainly by watching the serpents. Intelligence increase! They make better stone weapons too! Land fish evolve!

In the stone age the fire, base weapons and the wheel were invented. First, i'd like to make some additional rivers in Zyra's capital so the city can have a population of sea snakes and they maybe could have an alliance and tech level sharing. I don't think you can have fire underwater, but i have a solution:I make lots and lots of extra underwater caves with trapped air and give them (a kind of) lungs like the lungfish (in my language it's translated well)so they can slither over the land in the caves.

He disagreed about the rivers in the city but do you agree about his solution? Anyway, you could make fire by... A part of the underwater cave would have an air pocket which could support fire for some time. But when the air pocket runs out of oxygen, no more fire. A chimney would be a good solution to that. But that would mean you cannot live deep underwater, only in shallow areas.

I, the ruler of the Land Serpents, have a better idea. Since we're not in Venice, we could do the opposite. I have the Land Serpents and the Sea Serpents construct underground/underwater cities(or at least towns), sharing their technologies as much as possible. Although we could have several channels, we can't have too many or it would obstruct the Land Serpents and take too much work. Also, why would we have Sea Serpents do that if we already have Land Serpents?

Now, in response to Razerules aggressive movements, the Land Serpents move still slightly farther across Africa where they make their stand. We build many defenses to block the intruders- thick walls lined with archers, cannons, and ballistas(and hot oil); moats swarming with Sea Serpents; pit traps with spikes covered in "Walking Willow"-brand poison. In other areas, we prepare migration boats and rafts/sleds to migrate and colonize lands in the east and west(South America and Australia).

Yep, that could work. If she agrees its solved. So you are at war... You prepare defences. You use the knowledge of local herbs and animals to make poisons too. You also have boats ready in the case of defeat.

I improve the nuerons and energy flow to my golems' brains.

They have increased brain capacity!

Spore, you skiped over my first post on page 68.

Oops, sorry.

I have the delta's migrate to central africa, haveing them prey on any roads travelers may come acrossed. If some one that isnt to well armed comes by, they will ambush them, kill them, and take their things. With this, they will attempt to learn how to use the tools and weapons of others, and scavengeing battle feilds. Occasinally, they can sneak into the cities/villages and steal things such as iron swords or armor, and what not. I make any and all swamps/water lands in central affrica focole points for communitys of Delta's, and that their life revolves around stealing and scavengeing.

They attack some travellers but mostly get killed because the travellers have better weapons... But they sometimes succeed and then use the new weapons against others. But they still dont know how to make them. Better prey on animals for now. Intelligence increase! They colonize the swamps in Africa.

This is the message I tried to tell...

Hopefully it works

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001000 01100101 01100001 01110110 01111001 00100000 01000011 01100001 01110110 01100001 01101100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100110 01101100 01100001 01101110 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100101 01101101 01111001 00101110

Also For the communication and stuff...I make scouts on horses that will travel until they come to there destination!

Also To get my army extra ready Improve there armor and weapons...

Then I attack the Sea Serpents!!!

On Page 67 on the Map I see that my country is kinda connected to there empire...So I attack that part of the sea serpents first!

Also I Teach the Hollarazors about the Planets near Earth..
And Teach them about each planet(Not Including Pluto as it is not a Planet)..

Also I make stables and barns in which are animals will stay when the Ice Age comes...

Also I use the Explosives I have discovered and use them for better and faster mining but I teach the Miners how to use it first so they do not kill themselves -_-

Also I have my Hollarazors Mate a lot so that more are born!!!
Also I try to discover Beer so that my People can use beer after they have won a battle which increases Morale..
Also to Make a Tavern in which people can come and forget about there problems...

The message works. Ive gotcha! I use the same tactic in Medieval 2 Total War and Rome Total War... Why? Its effective! Thats why you use it too! You make scouts and couriers. The army is ready to attack the serpents next turn... They only know where the planets are for now. They wont know details until they go and explore and that is FAR ahead... You increase mining too. You make more people to be born! You also make taverns where people can drink away their sorrows...

Oh i see the medieval stage has come. In that case, its time for the introduction of the crossbow! An improvement in the regular bow because of its firing strength and accuracy, but the reload time is slower. For all medieval sentient animals I teach them how to cut off and shape wood in the shape of a crossbow base, then i use fiber or strong rope as the bow string. Then i make specialized arrows just for crossbows and i teach that technique to the sentient animals!

I also introduce the catapult which yet again is also discovered in medieval times. Pretty simple to make i would think so i don't think i need to explain that one.

You make crossbows for everyone! Catapults were invented sooner already.
Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

I want my gollems to be sentient!!! I have them learn about seasonsand they learn to build fires in the winter and the colder parts of spring and fall. Then they begin to mark their territories with different symbols depending on the tribe.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Sorry for typos and double post, but im mostly doing this from my phone XD

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i try to expand my emperory and city to the part that we call china today i try to get some ppl there and make another city there named babylon !! i try to make crossbows with exploding ammo for my soldiers and for my ppl that have respected me and helped me from now i send free food supply for them cause i have milions of milions food available on my lands and storages and ... i try to make full armors for horses and riptonights ... i try to make long spears and call the yari and give them to some well trained ninjas and call them yari ninja and ... i try to advanch in anything is possible

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

You forgot to put land fish on the progress to sentience, or is fish and land fish sentience related somehow?

Anyways... I increase the Riptizonian's blood flow and produce more veins so they can think better. Also, I have them learn how to skin certain mammals(like mammoths, sorry armorboy) and shape it to be used for clothing, provided they wash it first. Then I try to make stone swords by have them sharpening too rocks together.

I also make land fish's heads bigger for more space for a brain, and make it taller by an average of lets say, 4 feet tall. Then I give them opposable thumbs! I increase the strength the of land fishes swimming by adding more fins, and I give some human-like teeth so they can chew plants, insects, and small mammals. Omnivore ftw!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I also give plants a brain-like organ in their roots that has various functions depending on how big their roots are, so basically trees would be the smartest as they have the biggest roots, correct me if I'm wrong. I also give them a "heat-like vision" which is like seeing but instead they can only sense temperature, so an organic organism would have heat outlined around them and thus they can "see" in a sense. Also, i give walking plants the ability to sprint.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Oh my post didnt show. I give plants a brain-like organ located in the roots that have various functions. So the bigger their roots the more smarter they would be, so trees would be as smart as humans or smarter. I also give plants the ability to "see" in thermovision so they can "See" organic things and they have 360 degree vision because their "eyes" are located on the surface of their stems and leaves. I also give walking plants the ability to sprint.

Also, i make amphibians!(i can't believe everyone forgot about these)

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

@Riptizoid101:
How dare you leech my Land Serpents! No it's alright- it was Spore's interpretation.

No, the Sea Serpents shouldn't create fire in underwater pockets with the limited amount of air in those, but there is an alternative for such ocean dwellers- they could, instead, link underwater volcanoes. Of course they can't directly especially with such difficulty to even come near them, but they can vent some of the heated water near it toward their living quarters to create a natural jacuzzi or boiling pot where they can cook food with sea water... Or, it could be a more efficient way they can filter water. More ideas can be submitted by waterlinkedgirl.
Now, I need to have more tech seeing as most of it came from leeching and receiving technology from Razerules. Now, because of the Land Serpents resilient skin and basic metal(copper) armor, they can, to a certain degree, handle the extreme heat of volcanoes which they vent into furnaces to smelt iron. This method was the first and large scaled way of smelting iron. Fortunately, (I wiki'd)in places without volcanoes, the substitute would be bloomeries.

Showing 691-705 of 837