ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264633
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Yeah.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

My golems aren't getting anywhere in intelligence. I neeed something BIG...

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Planet: Earth
Heat: Cold
Atmosphere: 75% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 24% Oxygen
Civilizatons:
Persia: Leader: King Darius IV.; Population: 330 000; Races: Mammals (91%), Hollarazors (9%); Religion: Islam (100%); Capital: Perseopolis

Saudi Arabia: Leader: Rakkal IX.; Population: 360 000; Races: Hollarazors (84%), Hollarazorspartans (4%), Hybrids: (7%), Mammals (5)%; Religion: Islam (100%); Capital: Mekka

Union of Serpent Tribes: Leader: Jurrys II.; Population: 320 000; Races: Land serpents (70%), Sea Serpents (30%); Religion: Artism (70%), Gods of the Seas (25%); Capital: Serpenterra

Rimian Republic: Leader: The Senate; Population: 370 000; Races: Hollarazor Hybrids (80%), Hollarazorspartans (15%), Hollarazors (5%); Religion: Islam (20%), Rimian Paganism (80%); Capital: Rim

Yucan Empire: Leader: Yacos Pacal II.; Population: 280 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Sun God (100%); Capital: Chiche Qitza

Sianian Kingdom: Leader: Ramankaeheng VII.; Population: 250 000; Races: Hollarazors (70%), Mammals (25%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Islam (10%), Bihidism (90%); Capital: Bangh-Kog

Azatac: Leader: Monatuzma V.; Population: 200 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Sun God (100%); Capital: Tenaktittlax

Sparta: Leader: Alexander II.; Population: 200 000; Races: Hollarazorspartans (90%), Hollarazors (7%), Mammals (3%); Religion: Spartan paganism (80%), Islam (15%), Rimian Paganism (5%); Capital: Sparta

Norrdas: Leader: Harald Hardars III.; Population: 170 000; Races: Mammals (40%), Hollarazors (55%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Gorman Paganism (95%), Islam (5%); Capital: Kodan

Bertinna: Leader: Grythwirr II.; Population: 200 000; Races: Mammals (60%), Hollarazors (40%); Religion: Gorman Paganism (70%), Rimian Paganism (30%); Capital: Glazgow

Chenan: Leader: Xi Ching II.; Population: 220 000; Races: Hollarazors (70%), Mammals (25%), Hollarazorspartans (5%); Religion: Islam (5%), Bihidism (95%); Capital: Baijeng

Apacker Tribes: Leader: Feathered Arrow; Population: 140 000; Races: Hollarazors (50%), Mammals (40%), Hollarazorspartans (10%); Religion: Great spirit (90%), Sun God (10%)

Andia: Leader: Ganadoh II.; Population: 250 000; Races: Hollarazors (60%), Mammals (40%); Religion: Bihidism (60%), Islam (40%); Capital: Dallay

Intelligent life:
Hollarazors: Tech level - 34; Medieval era
Hollarazorspartans: Tech level - 28; Classical era
Hollarazor hybrids: Tech level - 27; Classical era
Mammals: Tech level 36; Medieval era
Serpents: Tech level: 23; Classical era
Deltas: Tech level: 5; Stone age
Sea serpents: Tech level: 10; Iron age
Life: Plants: Walking plants, ferns, Trees, Grasses, Shrubs; Animals: Mammals, Fish, Land Fish, Sea serpents, Land Serpents, Insects, Metroids, Lizards, Riptozonians; Others: Hollarazors+Sub-types, New golems
Goal: Develop a civilization
Year: 1 600 AC, 1 400 AR
Era: Pleistocene
Era ends in: 8 500 years
Progress to Sentience: Plants: 55%, Metroids: 50%, Fish: 24%, Insects: 22%, Tigrex: 5%, Golems: 75%, Riptozonians: 65%, Amphibians (20%)
Prison: Nobody

Erm, by survivers finding hideouts, what do you mean? Like the delta's tracked survivors for no reason and found where they were hideing...or do you mean the survivors randomly tracked the delta's back home?

No, the deltas got slaughtered by the sentient people. The surviving deltas escaped and the people found out where their hideout is...

I spread the tigrex and adapt them to the desert where they lose their hair and increase in endurance, the artic where they turn white with more fur, and the forest where they turn green and can climb trees.

There are barely any deserts right now, because of the ice age... But they adapt to the different biomes and become even top...er... predators... Even less intelligence...

In the forests, the Tigrex meet resistance by the poisonous Walking Willows and feline that dwell in their treacherous branches. They harvest the killed carcasses of the Tigrex.

The Earth has cooled down very much. The willows had to retreat into forests nearer to the equator, and the Tigrex are in Asia. So, no contact at all.

thank god you didnt update !!!!! our telephone line was fu..up and i couldnt come internet and thanks for being busy !!!

and oh its k that i lost some pop from now i wont share food !

and yes i want to help raze killing rims

and i try to advanch in technology till i can make guns and oh did you read my plan of killing the rim leader with ninjas ? i use that

If he wont declare war, you dont have to help him, unless you declare war yourself. Well, the guns are still a bit ahead... But Rim is ruled by a Senate... Thats about 50 people... And Russia and Chine are really far away. And to take China you will have to declare war on Chenan.

Ooooh, thats a good idea to make them sentient... Since I really like them (birds) I have some aliens bring them from annother planet as a sort of expirement.

Sorry, I do the extraterrestrial stuff like meteors, aliens and disasters (even though they are not...). I really like birds too (Chickens ), but sorry.

I give amphibians some advanced functions in their brain so they won't rely on pure instinct to hunt food and stuff like that.
I make Riptizonians "stand out more" and make them unable to camouflage at all in any environment so they have to think and work more to catch their food. Also since their attention span is longer, I teach them ways about how to stalk your prey and throw your spear at the right time, and also teach them how to make a sling-shot with rocks and stuff. I also have them learn how to "sharpen" two rocks together for weapons and help them find rectangular rocks as a substitution for bricks and help them make their first house!

I also make Riptizonians a bit less bulky and strong but make them faster a bit. I give Riptizonians basic emotions such as anger, happiness, sadness, and love. Last, but not least, I give Riptizonians a "sense of fashion" by decorating their fur clothing with berries and juice and sometimes blood and stuff like that to make it colorful, but then tell them that they should have a spare for hunting because that can get in the way.

The Amphibians are making their first steps! Now to the Riptozonians... They make first primitive tone tools! Also, the lack of camouflage makes them more intelligent. They hunt their prey and chase it for a longer time now. Emotions and deciration make them go forward too.

I increase their immune system and infuse the forest Tigrex with the tineist portion of wolf dna, the desert Tigrex with frilled lizards, the Arctic Tigrex with polar bear dna, and the Asian ones with goat dna.

Wait... You cant use the DNA of non-existant creatures! I mean not evolved here...

@bluydee
according to sporemaniac, almost all reptiles died with the dinos. But ur using fossils, right?

Anyway, no more know-it-all man. My golems start to take care of plants for recreational reasons and begin to use crude clothes.

They start using the plants and discover a REALLY useful feature... Healing herbs! A leap in intelligence! Also they use clothes.

i try to expand my empire to some parts of russia and some parts of china and dont you read my posts completly ?!!!!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

cause i have sed all of these in my last post when you responded just go and readed !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... I think I responded to this one in my response to your previours post...
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Clothing-
How I've avoided this for so long, yet reached so far, I don't know. The Sea Serpent begin wearing clothing whether it's leather from mammals, chain mail for armor, or just coating themselves in special mixtures, they are no longer completely nude. While the clothes they wrap their bodies in either have many holes or many dents where their spikes fit in, The coatings can vary from moisturizers to water-proofing oil, from sun block to tanning oil(probably not), or just painting themselves with paint to call themselves living art.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I give Fish, or rather, Land Fish to be specific, special water-proof scales that can keep their water in, especially in dry weather. I make Land Fish able to dry more quickly, so they have to think faster to get more food or they will die, and also make their eggs have a leathery cover so they can lay them on land! I teach them how to adapt to the environment and where to hunt their food, and teach them to walk more upright similar to humans but not quite too similar.
I also make basic emotions for fish in general.

For amphibians...I increase their resistance to their disease, but not that much so they still need medicine from time to time and make them reproduce more(I really don't want amphibians to be endangered similar to real life amphibians.)

Now my Riptizonians. I shorten their tail so they can't use it as a "third" arm or something. I teach them how to be creative and imagine things. I make their brain take up a larger space in their head, but not too much, and fill that "extra brain" with advanced functions. I also teach them how to "trophy" hunt. Basically, what it is, is that Riptizonians go hunt for something too ferocious or hard to catch because its too fast, and when they do catch it and kill it, they cut off the head and take out all the blood and stuff inside and wash it, and fill it up with crushed plants and just hang it up in their homes. Sure, it sounds disgusting a little bit, but Riptizonians would get jealous of the other Riptizonian that managed to get something that he could not. Trophy Hunting!

And lastly, birds. I know there aren't any birds created yet, but it always bothers me when there is sentient life that reaches the next tech level how are birds not created yet? Well birds descended from feathered dinosaurs, but since most reptiles are extinct, I have to work another way.
Birds, for sure, descended from reptiles. So I make a separate branch of Serpents with &quotrotofeathers". Here is what it would look like but imagine it without the legs.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Anchiornis_martyniuk.png

Now, over time my branch of Serpents do get legs(through evolution) and soon actually look look like the picture above, and then would get a more bird-like form. Soon, I make Birds!

Ps. Spore, Late medieval is probably when a species gets to tech level 39 right? I mean I figured out your pattern a long while back and every 10 levels a new era is made, so 39 is probably my best bet to, you know, make my siege cannons
Pss. Did we make paper yet? If not, then in my next post I will probably include paper and its creation.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i present my troops armor the new fashinaised harder and better armors !!

my newest armor of IMMORTALS :

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/230/a/8/Blackguard_by_Galligi.jpg

my newest armor of my generals (the hand thingy (right) count that as armor too and thinner) :

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-13/art/ds-war.jpg

my newest armor of my knights :

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-12/art/dao-grey-warden.jpg

my new weapons :

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-12/art/dao-weapon-2handed.jpg

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-12/art/dao-weapon-staff.jpg

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-12/art/dao-weapon-bow.jpg

my newest armor for my assassins !!:

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-14/art/tw2-assassin-models2.jpg

my basic ninjas :

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-12/art/sw-hattori-hanzo.jpg

wow that was a lot of work !!

now for my science i try to advance in science tech level in physics in maths in biology in medicens in animal knowing and ... and isnt rim in war with hollarazors (razerules) ? i will attack the rims and thats it if they are in war together hollas are my allies so i help them and i do the tactic to kill some of the leaders

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I steal the immortals armor, put this at the face, then put an entire body systems from golems into the shell.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://wa3.images.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/shana/blog_photos/will_mask.jpg?v=220950&sa=X&ei=wbJCTuS0Eca2sQK4uoHSCQ&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHt10FhAc5u-0XH_fH6_wLzZOxspw

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I name them Skaals.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Hey! No messin wif me golems!!!

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

I just had brainstorm. I increase the Kulatian's immune system functionality and they begin to research other ways that plants can heal and they start to care for and herd animals!!

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

woooow.may i join, please?
and also if i can join may you just put a list of all the PP(player patrons) of the empires...im so lost... AND i read from the beggining!!!!
if i can join id also like to a thick layer of clouds over the earths atmosphere to prevent the impending ice age.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

@bluydee: get real if you want to steal one of them you should face my whole nation and if you want to get one of them you hould kill a IMMORTAL and belive me thats impossible . cause they have been trained from 3 years old and have been learning every skill of the army from all of the army generals .

and that armor you had was like for futre lol !

and i am warning you one more time this stealling you are gonna die i will attack your nation

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

sorry for double post but spore the images dont show ! i dont know why ! but copy the ling and write it on top of the screen the place that you type the site names and ... you will see them then

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

You're in control of the Deltas[no wait you have Rim] right? Well I agree with your statement that if you wish to steal a species, you should face my whole nation because at least he asks you[moves pointer finger to Riptizoid101] and Darthnerd just spawned your own species off of the Serpents I've worked off all this time.

Darthnerd, you can work on the dying plants if you want, but armorboy[err edit not compatible], you are not respectable and originality in my opinion. prepare to feel wrath- I declare mass genocide on the Ripzonians and Deltas [and Rim if you keep spamming images instead of believing that Sporemaniac777 knows what he's doing] until they are of status of minority and slavery or simply extinct...(don't worry this won't be hard)

You see how I fixed it with "[]"s? XD

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

wow

Showing 751-765 of 837