ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264784
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

a t-rex was never made.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Messed up, sorry.

Scratch all of my posts. I grab the mountains, jam into it an overdose of lizard Dna, , and the result should be this beast, at over 10,000 feet tall.
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Hmm..so, I have a small group of a species that all their life, they live in a swamp and only TWICE ventured out and attacked a town, and occasinally stole. And all of the sudden they are the biggest problem ever? Its not my fault i evolved them from your serpents, and if you have eyes you will notice they practicly discarded EVERY aspect of the serpent from them, and i didnt even want to evolve them from that! I wanted to evolve them from lizards! But oh look at this, in the beging of the game, i get attacked. MIddle of the game, i get attacked, now at this time in the game, i get attacked once again, with all of these time's being to try and wipe out what im useing, and thus make it to where i cant play. I guess i should stop playing now, because you guys havent improved sense last time i tried to stop. Oh, and zyba? You dont have respect for me? I could care less.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Wow...You guys are fighting for just to long...

Here is the deal...

Anybody attacks the serpents I shall protect them.
If the serpents attack I will attack them...

Then everybody will attack me and then the war can go on me!
YIPEE FOR MUAH!

Now for some Kingdom improvment:

I create a first wonder!

A PYRAMID!

I have some hard working builders use big stones and have them slowly make the Pyramid but there work will not go without a reward as they are not slaves..

When The Pyramid is made I will give them a Big Buffet almost every day!
But for a month that is so that the other people do not get Jelous -_-

I then do another Propaganda of Islam so that it can be spreaded around the world!

And Spore...Even tough this is about creating and stuff is there like Magic and stuff so that I can make Wizards for fighting and for entertainment???

Besides..You said before(Long time ago)that this is an alternative Earth and that anything can happen on it!

And if Magic is avalible I bless a Wise Hollarazor with Magic and then tell him that he must master it and spread it!

Also for some Family Entertainment I create Board Games for hem so that they can play...Also Some Toys for the Kids

P.S With all this entertainment...Am I for any case in a Golden Age??
Not that I want to be in one but just asking..

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Listen, I will rephrase my "war declaration" again. I want it so that my Serpents are the dominant reptiles. How about I bring in some of your reptiles into my cities? I have respect for you DarthNerd, even if you don't care, but even though your reptiles are different from my Serpents, I originally wanted to evolve dragons from the Sea Serpents. Anyways, for the integration of other reptiles we construct zoos- I mean buildings and departments for integrating foreigners as well as a small, but starting union to help make laws and society fair for the different species.

Also, for the Serpents, we develop syringes( or at least a cone with a narrow hole in it. with this technology we can take blood samples and etc and inject vaccines and er...alcohol and drugs(for medical purposes). For that, we require precision- locating blood vessels has improved.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

...My Riptizonians will not be slaves. I don't care if you are the dominant reptiles as long as you leave my guys alone. Please call off your delusional conquest and leave me alone.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Oh, thnx bluydee. That's really nice... So what do I do with it?

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

@razerules

nice job making the fierst wonders by the way man are we still ALLIES ? cause i was wondering that we are not working with each other anymore and ... and if we are not allies anymore lets make alliance again

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

Wait, are we at the stage when the dinosaurs go to war with Charlie Chaplin amongst a bed of hot coals and eating cake with a 20 dollar nosebleed-
No, no, no.
What the heck's happening?
Oh and I make a hill. Somewhere in the middle of a Prairie. I call it... the lone hill.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

@Armorboy

We are still allies but the time is frustrating and teamwork is going down as a Massive war is probably going to happen..Sea serpents vs More
Countries...

Also If we are allies what will we do now...

Maybe....Increase trade,or share technology??

@TheNameWithNoNumbers

If you are trying to troll or spam stop...If not then the game is not played like this....And the time is way past evolution...It is the civilization era...

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

@raze rules from today i will go vacation for long time and i dont know if i can find internet or not ... so i will give you the command of my civilization do what ever you do for your emperory and make it better pleas take care of my emperory better and grow it like you growed yours maybe and you are free to use my army in your battles lead my army the best way you can

your friend amorboy ...

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

@Armorboy

I will have them grow like a Giant!
Don't you worry...
Also If somebody attacks you I will send my Hollarazors to help too

For Armorboys City:

Ok Spore!
This is what I do first with Armorboys city!

I send him Gunpowder from the Hollarazors to the Mammals and then teach them how to use it...

Then I have the mammal scienitsts create explosives with them...

Also I improve there mining with the explosives and create Military Units like the Explosive archers and the Explosive Javeliners..

Also I have there Miners find Marble and then I give the Marble to Builders and Artist to make stuff out of marble like Statues and other stuff...

Also I share my Astrology Technology with them even tough they already know them it would not hurt if they knew more

Last action!

I have the Mammal scientists research about floating and stuff and have them build a boat so that there Empire knows about Boats and stuff....

Then I send some Trade boats to other Empires trading goods with them

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Arhem. Don't let this thread die. And I'm typing more words so it's not spam.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

I agree with riptizoid. Youve been sorta fading in and out since... I dunno, um... Gimme a second here... Nevermind. Anyway I pretty much joined armor games cause I sawthis thread and I read it start to finish. So please dont ruin my fun.
(sorry to spew out my life story and all, but all the drama might bring back spore)

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Also, on a completely unrelated note, how come everyone's changing their avatar? First it was darthnerd, then waterlinkedgirl, next was... Which changed first, armorboy or zyba?

Showing 781-795 of 837