ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264799
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

zyba who you think you are persia is mine not rims or deltas those are weak and if you want a fight i will love to have and oh fighting with me mean fighting with hollas to

now you have 2 choice take back your attack word (il accept) second attack me and fail cause your armors are from iron and me and raze have steel and blah blah blah (youl die)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

M-M-Mass G-Genocide?!?? Hey my Riptizonians barely know there left from rights! Speaking of which I teach them that. Well anyways, If that comes to the case, then temporarily I ally with armorboy and Razerules and add my soldiers into the army. Sure, they are not very bright, but theres one thing that you guys don't have. My guys can pick up 800 pounds of steel with one hand. You can imagine them as super soldiers. All you need to do is train them in how to utilize weapons and such, and after that, the whole army will not lose a single soldier. If you guys refuse, thinking that you don't need oafs in your army, well then all I ask is for some protection.

Mass Genocide... are you the God of Wrath?

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I have no nation. i have the deadly Tigrex, which spawn at abnormal rates.

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Suddenly, im glad no one's paying attention to my golems. 'Cept for BLUYDEE, you species stealer!! (please dont attack me)

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

JK, im not afraid of you.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

@Riptizoid101 thanks for your offer my persians would love to have big buddies like you but remember big dosnt mean stron ! and i will give you your armor and guns but not steel i give you all the guns i have from iron but no gunpowder no explosives and no steel my friend cause me and raze taked long time to make it !

and spore from now no one has the rights to use my mammals in their counteries and civilizations cause i made them and they belong to me !

and oh i try to expand my population

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I have returned from my Vacation I have not told about :P

Also I attack the Hybrids with the Formation from before...
Also Before that I create better armor from Iron and maybe some other metal..

Also I tell my scientists to make some Better and stronger Gunpowder so that the explosives they created are better :P

I also Add a water system in my cities so that my people have toilets,bath tubs,sinks and etc.

Also I add a sewer with the water system so that the used water and dirty water can go in there...

Also I do not send the dirty water at sea but in big dugged up hole that is wide and the dirty water goes in there but there is not only 1 of those holes but more so if 1 fills up the dirty water goes at the other one...

Also I have cities that are located at the sea make Hotels and tourist stuff there so that friendly and ally countries can come and have a nice time

But the hybrids are not invited >:3

Also I try to make some stronger alchoholic beverage for my people like Vodka...maybe? (Plz no report this )

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

@armorboy:
This is why I don't have much respect for you, but I'm sorry that I didn't know which city was yours. If you did read thoroughly you would have known I was trying to eliminate the spinoffs of my serpents- agreeing to your statement. The only reason I would want to get rid of you is because of this lack of respect and comprehension [ you don't read good]. I can easily get rid of you by teaming Razerules who I think wants you to stop your growth.
Do you understand?

Anyways, does that mean I could integrate Serpents into your cities Razerules? Oh well, back to the genocide. You guys shouldn't worry- they don't all have to die if they(and you) submit to minority and slavery which may lead to integration like in Human history.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Well...Yeah..The serpents can come but only for Vacation sadly but I will try to make some houses for your serpents and have some Serpent side Towns

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I give Zyba the use of my Tigrex in any way. I then give Thepoker the DNA of the Tigrex to make up for the stealing.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Oh mah gawd. Darth nerd is probably away right now, but I'm proposing an alliance. For now. Deltas and Riptizonians temporarily allied until Zyba will quit trying to destroy our species. Darth nerd if your reading this, we must come together for a similar cause!

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

@zyba: you really dony think i have respect ? well if that way i am sorry ! yep i am sorry man i try to have respect from now and something els me and raze are old allies so he will ally with me not you in a war and any ways why war when we can be allies ! and my agressive behaivior is for protecting my ppl . just that .

and from now i will try to be better and have respect

SO WANNA BE ALLIES?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

You should start with proper English...

waterlinkedgirl
waterlinkedgirl
36 posts
Jester

I suspect a war is coming up...

The sea serpents are mainly a peaceful civilization, but we would always aid our ally, so we will invent and place hospitals in and around coastal areas before the 100% war is going on.

We 'll get salt by building low walls around the sea, with behind the walls large square pits. The sea wter flows slowly into one bassin to the other, which causes water to evaporate which leaves the salt behind. After this the salt is cleaned.

Maybe the sea serpent doctors and the land serpent doctors could share knowledge together.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Scratch all of my posts. I grab the mountains, jam into it Ultrasarur and T-rex fossil DNA, and the result should be this beast, at over 10,000 feet tall.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://images.wikia.com/monsterhunter/images/a/a6/Rao_mini_display.jpg&sa=X&ei=zjZFTu7GCI_CsQLD2_ySCA&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHaoTl9DVaUy4nxhz_1Cb22hn26nw

I then attempt to eradicate any stragglers in progress.

Showing 766-780 of 837