ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264789
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Thepoker doesn't have enough experience to run this kind of thread, Zyba might not be active enough, and Bluydee is fairly new to this game. Therefore, I vote for Razerules!!!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Thepoker for Admin-0 Votes
Razerules for Admin-1 Votes
Zyba for Admin-0 Votes
Bluydee for Admin-0 Votes

I got a Vote :3
Thanx!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Raze your grammar's strange to me.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Well...I lived in America for 7 years and Now I am in Bosnia which is in Europe so I may have some Grammar Problems...

But the Thanx thing at the end is a kinda short and kinda cooler way of spelling thanks

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I dont like you because you kept attacking all my species. I also dont like how you act, or run game's.

But honestly, i think your best suited to run this. I fear this game would turn into a shamble'd mess of nothingness if the other's ran it. So i vote you.

Im still very against the idea of voteing for a new ruler of this game. For all you know, spore might have lost his internet, or maybe his computer is no longer working. I find it very wrong that you feel able to just take it.

+1 to razer, -1 to this idea.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Razerules for Admin-2 Votes
Zyba for Admin-0 Votes

Sorry for attacking your species....I do not like golems as when I was little I watched a Cartoon with golems and there was a massacre and all about them killing people...So it freaked me out -_-
Now a days I am better but still...

Also I posted this idea mostly because Spore is not responding...
Once he comes back then he will lead again...For now we are choosing who will lead the game until he returns..

I just fear the worst for Spore..I know he has a life and all and he is not really active but this non-active...I just don't know...

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

I actually didnt want to take over anywat, and you guys all made good points when you voted for razerules, so I will too

Thepoker
Thepoker
44 posts
Nomad

Although, I do feel slightly offended by darthnerds remark, even though its true.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Razerules for Admin-3 Votes
Zyba for Admin-0 Votes

Thanks Thepoker...
Also I think darthnerd really did not want to offend you...He is simply telling the truth...
Also I want to give you a Tip on how to get some respect on the forum games...

Tips:

-Be active,post on forum games so you will get known.
-Make RPG's and stuff like create a planet and lead it good so people can join and have a good time...Just like spore does...
-While making RPG's try not to make it to realistic as people may say "I make towers to protect my city" and you might reply as "You cannot make towers as you do not have enough wood or the tools to make it"..So the person gets bored and leaves..
-Also increase your Armor Games rank a bit..Some people look at that and see if you are new and stuff...I am a Silver Squire but I am here for very Long...So just increase it a bit..
-Also post on other places like The Tavern to get some Fame

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I surrender to the idea. Spore got on steam today, online playing TF2. So he has internet and isnt on vacation or so. I assume he quit armor games, is takeing a break,or just stopped playing for a (long) while.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

He Probably quitted...
So..
I have 3 votes and the rest have none...
And a Day has passed..
Should we wait a bit more or declare that I won??
Your guys option..

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I say we just wait and bump this every so and then. Or, he will probably make a new version from the start and we will have stolen a game, do it badly, and take reputation from a good forum games creator.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

You nominated your self to take the game bluydee, dont act innocent.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

No, everybody nominating are pretty bad for hosting a game from what I have seen, and I'm not seeing myself as host know.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

So what should we do...Just quit from the voting and let this slowly die...Or continue...Maybe even make another one with some slight changes...I DONT KNOW!

Showing 811-825 of 837