ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28459
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
Windycity
Windycity
25 posts
Nomad

The hottest girl in school came up to me and made out with me. To bad she was f***ing drunk off her s**t.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

My school is kinda boring. But once, we had a band come over to our school. They were so loud I almost went deaf.

66wolves
66wolves
29 posts
Nomad

Okay, I should probably tell you guys this first: I go to a skills school which doesn't teach math and whatnot, it teaches cooking and firefighting and other careers. I'm in art/animation. Our teacher is really chill, basically lets us do w/e we want as long as we don't kill anybody.xD

So, there's a computer lab next to our classroom, where me and my friends always hung out to separate ourselves from the ******bags.
My teacher Mr G let us hang there because he couldn't really stop us and frankly I don't think he wanted to handle our antics in the classroom anyway.

My friend Dylan always does something funny when he gets his hands on tape. One day he taped around the entire central table, while rolling on a chair. All the while me and my other friend stood gaurd and alerted him when we thought Mr G was coming. He yanked all the tape off with an epicly loud and weird sound and Mr G yelled 'whatever you're doing, STOP' and we all yelled 'we already stopped.'
Dylan balled up all the tape and hid it in one of the cabinets up on the wall, declaring 'that's gonna stay right there, forever.'

Well. I miss that guy. And when school starts again, I will make sure that tape stays there.

Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

I learnt this cool dance thing and sort of started half my grade doing it lolol!

007TheOne
007TheOne
55 posts
Nomad

My teacher swore when he mixed up the words shape and kite which equals s****. lol

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, what page was this thread on? 50?

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

Well one day, I was talking with my friends outside waiting for the bell to ring and I was nervous about presenting my wax museum project because i have stage fright.
While I was talking, some girl tapped me on the shoulder and said " I don't like." I just said have a nice day.

And one time, i was on a field trip, and my friends and I went in this store. They were selling fake cigarettes, and everyone bought some except me. So everyone was "smoking" ( the smoke is vaporized water)and my teacher who was accompanying us said stop it because people were staring at us. It was so funny. When we went in our room my friends finished the cigarettes. One of them started chasing the other because she gave someone else her last cigar. That was one of the best field trips ever!

Bodhidharma
Bodhidharma
27 posts
Nomad

Someone released a chicken in the lunch room at the end of the year in high school.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

OMG U HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I was sitting at this table for lunch with my friends and these 1 other kid that I didn't know. So, the dean came to our table to call us, he was about to, and the 1 kid I didn't know kept jumping around in his and stuff and acting all spazy (I guess he was hungry) and then the dean said in his trademark (around our school) dean voice " Boy! Are you on crack!" FROM THE DEAN!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

The principle was talking to us about how we should dress for our dance and he said "just look nice" This whispers to one of his friends he always looks nice and then the principles like thats a matter of opinion and the whole lunchroom started cracking up

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

Ok it was 7th grade and it was lunch.I was at my table eating lucnch with my friends but then The principal and the vice principal started yelling at each other.Then the Vice principal slaps the main principal but after that guys with cameras start rushing them and some T.V prank show caught the whole thing.But the school didn't give permission to them to shoot there so there was a lawsuit.
Not my favorite day.

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

There was really nothing random about school but all i i can tell you is that this fat kid burped while right in my face at lunch!

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Today the lights started flickering for a few minutes until the completely turned off for like 10 minutes.

Also my history teacher went to plug-in the over head pojector but when he walked back to his desk he stepped on the wire and yanked the outlet cover off so you could see all the wires inside. But he fixed it.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

well one day in the middle of math class my teachers sister walked into the room, snuck up behind my teacher and gave her a wedgie in front of the whole class. she said it was payback because my teacher didnt go to her bridal shower.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Well I was walking though the hall and I said hi to someone and his reply was "One more time and I will call the cops on you" I still have no idea what I did wrong.

Showing 166-180 of 198