ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28460
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Was late, AGAIN, to Video class. I walk in, Mr. Sim lowers his attendance sheet and gives me a look. This guy is known for being tough, but very playful about it. He squints his eyes and says "Late again?"

To which I do some quick thinking and reply;

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Sim. I was far too busy..." I at this point run my hand through my hair, "...being delicious"

The class let out in hysterics, and Mr. Sim lowered his head into his hand, but not a face palm! No! He's the teacher with the reputation for never smiling unless he sees a truly inspiring piece of cinema, and he had to hide his laughter for fear of shame.

This is Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist. We're done here >B^D

-Chillz

TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

I knew i was going to be late to my next class so right as im closing my locker i see my teacher for my next class, so i followed her all the way to the classroom (i must be a professional stalker because she didnt see me) and i got in right behind her as she closed the door, i was in my seat before she turned around...

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

In the end of 5th grade, they were handing out the stupid little diplomas and the power suddenly went out and a few people started laughing and the gym teacher was screaming his head off.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well I was walking though the hall and I said hi to someone and his reply was "One more time and I will call the cops on you" I still have no idea what I did wrong

Mine is kinda like yours but with a teacher. So, one of my friends was talking in class or something (and this one friend is known to talk and bug our teacher in math class, because the teacher doesn't like that person) and I guess he really wasn't paying attention or something because the teacher said something like "You better be quiet or I will put you in the hospital" ah, good times.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

i Walked down the grass and then fell, because there was laying a little boy in the grass

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

This one is hilarious.

In Elementary School. Me and my friends got into the Facepalm joke for a while now. With the double facepalms etc. And my friend Kieran decided to do a triple facepalm. With both hands and his foot. When he did it. Their was dog poop stuck to his shoe. And you can guess what happend next XD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

A few years ago, some kid took a dump on the bathroom floor at school. Recently (last year) a guy and his girlfriend did it in a bathroom. Don't worry: it wasn't the same bathroom.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

We were learning about WWII and my student teacher opens the door for history and yells "DUCK AND COVER" the entire class impede against the wall and got down on the ground with thief hands over their heads.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

A kid was screaming and banging the top of his car where people park and get dropped off. It wasn't until he fell on the ground that his grandmother had stopped the car on his foot by accident. Poor guy lol

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

The fire alarm going off everytime a guest speaker from Australia said "australia"

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

Me doing peanut butter jelly time dances.
I seriously do that.
God I'm so weird.
But then again, aren't we all?

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

This was in third grade.

My friend loves rock music. {This will come in handy for the story.} So we were having a class "talk" and my friends was headbanging. Finally the teacher said, "Which song are you rocking out to Matthew?"

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I was in class and two HUGE dogs ran into or building. Everyone was screaming and some 6th grade boy w as tuning around like crazy. I was laughing the whole time. Our teacher pinned one to the floor and the other ran upstairs were 8th graders were testing. My class was under theirs and I was laughing the whole time cauz all u here is screaming and thumping. I wasn't scared by it, I don't know why everyone else was. 1 came over to me and I pet it until more screaming kids ran by. Very funny

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

I was in class and two HUGE dogs ran into or building. Everyone was screaming and some 6th grade boy w as tuning around like crazy. I was laughing the whole time. Our teacher pinned one to the floor and the other ran upstairs were 8th graders were testing. My class was under theirs and I was laughing the whole time cauz all u here is screaming and thumping. I wasn't scared by it, I don't know why everyone else was. 1 came over to me and I pet it until more screaming kids ran by. Very funny

it's sad because if they see a dog that is even mildly scary they expect it to eat them

anywho the most random thing that happened since i started highschool was on my first day ( tis my first weekend) my plant & animal science teacher (who along with the other FFA teachers are probably the funnest and coolest teachers on campus) to greet us on the first day stuck his head out the door and yelled, just yelled and ever since he'd yell at people not paying attention, have us give any adult coming in a round of applause, and hugged a plant (he's in charge of the Landscape & Ornamental Horticulture Team)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It was really wierd. We have no idea how they got on campus

Showing 181-195 of 198