ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28454
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

The other day i got off the bus and there was a kangaroo lying on the ground with 2 broken legs cos it got hit by a car. lol pretty random, i think someone took it to the vet though. I kinda felt sorry for the kangaroo lol.

Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

haha i just remembered once in science our whole class had to got to the library to use the computers for an assignment and me and my friend stole masking tape from the library desk (lol) and went up to people and said that we saw someone going through their bag (we have to put our bags in the front of the library) and when they went to check their bag we would put a bit of tape over the sensor of the mouse and when they came back their reactions when the mouse wasnt working was so funny! Another funny thing is that we didnt actually know what their bag even looked like. we did this to about 4 people lol.

CrispyFox1337
CrispyFox1337
35 posts
Nomad

LOL I just remembered the most insane/random thing that happened to me and my class while we were in Lunch.

I was just eating my Pizza that they always give us on Friday and then suddenly some kid that was across my table, whose name is "Kevin Rogers", started jerking his fork up and down on his pizza rapidly while he was yelling this nonsense..."It Feels Good, OH! It Feels SOOO Good!!!" Man, I almost spluttered all my food that was in my mouth onto Kevin's face!

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

when our teacher left the classroom to get something, this kid jumped up on his chair and said "Let's get this party started!" So then he was dancing around while this one kid was standing watch at the door and he said "The teacher's coming!" so we all sat down. But one girl told on the dancing kid but our teacher didn't believe her! lol :P

akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

Everything was random in our highschool;Toilets were mating cabins under a weedy cloudy enviorenment with someone gets stabbed and bleeding so on.

James212
James212
88 posts
Blacksmith

In 4th grade someone took a crap on the floor next to the trash can.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

In 4th grade someone took a crap on the floor next to the trash can.

thats what happens when you cut teachers salaries. theres just no such thing as good supervision anymore.
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I've got a list. You choose which of these is most random.

My friend brought a tub of brown Play-Doh and started throwing wads of it at people.
For the Senior Prank this year, they threw Easter eggs all over the floor and the principal dressed up like a giant rabbit.
At the Pep rally in the beginning of the year, the principal dressed up like Superman.
I wore an eyepatch all day for two days. On one of those days, I spoke with a pirate voice as well.
Me and my friends doing a Captain Morgan pose in the middle of a hallway.
Wallet slap fights: When one of my friends challenges the other to a duel. The weapon of choice is our wallets.

bananagrrl
bananagrrl
15 posts
Nomad

One time in fourth grade we did a fundraiser type thing and if we got enough, our PE teacher said he would dress up in a dress and the sixth graders would put makeup on him. We got enough and it was hilarious. Plus our teacher is REALLY fat.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Well, we had a spontaneous confetti party....
For five minutes everyone ripped up paper and threw it in the air. That was pretty random. Oo

skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

my friend told me in the 7th grade, a kid was standing on a ledge and he yelled "I'm gonna commit suicide!" and the teacher said "get your *** down from there!!" and it's funny because its only a 20 ft.drop. that wouldn't kill you that would break your leg!

mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

it was a senior prank my... Sofmore year in high school. on the 300th day of school, a bunch of guys dressed in Spartan Costumes from 300 and were congregating on our mall area ( its a big area where they set up tables for lunch, its like a foyer area,). when one of the vice principals came, they got into the turtle shell formation and after he went away, they broke and the leader guy said " To the locker room! " and the rest replied AAAAHOOOO! so the whole day we got to see spartans in our classrooms. at lunch some hopped on tables and fought eachother with plastic swords

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Mr. Burgess, one of my two teachers i have...well no..both my teachers... Mr. Burgess and Mr. Ford burst out in radom dancing all the time..and...Mr. Burgess started to plies in class randomly during a test...so now im traumatized for life...

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

Well I got 2 senior pranks. The first one was when a few students got out of class and poured baby oil all over the stairs. I got a pass to go to the restroom when the bell rang. People started walking out of their class rooms and I saw like 50-100 people slip and fall down the stairs! I took one good look at them, then walked the opposite direction with a smirk on my face. XD

The other one was the year before when a lot of seniors blocked off all the walk ways, so a crap load of students were piled up in the main commons. Some senior pulled a towel rack out off the bathroom from the upper floor and threw it. It hit some kid on the lower floor and every one just walked off..

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

We watched a movie about not over eating or eating junk food, then the teachers over ordered pizza for us.

Showing 151-165 of 198