ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28456
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

my friend had some meat in his bag once. then, he left it there over the holiday and when he took it out again, it was green. today, he decided to throw it away in a garbage can next to the middle school buildings door. it completely stanko out the building so that everywhere smelt like poop. and i don't know what happened next...

wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

In our school library, all the seniors play a joke on our staff...

So a senior had the idea to place mice in cages all around. when the teachers walked in some of the mice had escaped and were roaming around...and humping each other...,
As i walked in the female techers, some who were in their 20's, were sreaming. It was so funny!

Also we have a talent show each year. last year they gave a preview of whats going to be in it... One of the male teachers had decided to reannact a song from Phantom of the Opera... He was dressed as the woman in the play and was dancing around the gym looking like a transvest1te!

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

In our school library, all the seniors play a joke on our staff...
So a senior had the idea to place mice in cages all around. when the teachers walked in some of the mice had escaped and were roaming around...and humping each other...,
As i walked in the female techers, some who were in their 20's, were sreaming. It was so funny!
Also we have a talent show each year. last year they gave a preview of whats going to be in it... One of the male teachers had decided to reannact a song from Phantom of the Opera... He was dressed as the woman in the play and was dancing around the gym looking like a transvest1te!

lololololol

when i was in pre-k, Ms Bail-my teacher- tried to make me eat dairy products because i used to absolutely hate milk, yoghurt and cheese( i still hate yoghurt and cheese even though im in the cheese country apart from france). she tried making me eat yoghurt with marshmalows on top. i tried it, chewed a bit, the spat in her hand and washed my mouth. my mom said that Ms Bail said she was never going t give me dairy aagain...
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

These things are so darn funny!!! Okay so the most random thing that ever happened was I think once we were at lunch and a kid took another kids pants and pulled them down. He didn't even know the kid and he did that.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

A random kid walked into my class and threw a bag full of starbursts at this one kid and then ran away.

Alleddine
Alleddine
17 posts
Peasant

Well, every thursday, we study 2 hours of frensh, after the 1st hour pass, the teacher leaves to print some papers, & the war starts in the class (throwing pens,books,copybooks,bags 'yes bags full of schoolthings'...) so one thursday, when the teacher went out, we started our war as usual and guess what ... A bag went out from the window, and it was our teacher there, he wasn't printing papers, he was talking with the 'Headmaster' then ouch ... you can imagine what happened.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Ok so I sit with the 8th graders on the bus because the kids in my grade on my bus are annoying and talk with the 6th grders. So one day everyone was laughing at something and on of the girls was laughing really loud and high pitched(cause she liked a guy on the bus) and the bus driver flipped out and radioed back to the school and before you know it the cops came and talked to the girl and somehow two other kids got in trouble(the bus driver hated them). I am also know for having odd things in my pockets such as electrical tape and honey so people find me random. My science teacher also does wicked crazy things that none of us expect.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My school just spontaneously broke into song and dance today. Thats the 4th time this year

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

This one kid walked up to another in the hallway and shouted 'Satan' at him.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

the teacher was reading a joke off of a laffy taffy paper and the joke was "what birds always stick together?" and some one kid stands up and yells "BOOBIES!"

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Today this one kid came up to this grade 9, who had really big breasts, screamed "I WANT YOUR BOOBIES!!" and ran away. He went to the school across the street from us.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I finally have a story of sorts for this. So me and my friend were playing baseball with a pen and little paper ball. So I swung; the "ball" bounced of my finger and hit the teacher. All he said was "hey, you jerk". And that was that. It was hilarious.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

one time, i was at school with a friend and the teacher came to me and said hey, what're you doing?!? and i said My work!. the tacher just walked away then. thing is, im usually a quiet and polite boy and i don't remember this happening so my friend had to remind me.

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

head of my year called me a girl when im a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

head of my year called me a girl when im a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pffft! thats kinda funny. wait, was he joking or was he serious?
Showing 16-30 of 198