ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28458
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

my friend once said that there was a boy in his class in Estonia who would watch p0rn and masturbat3. so one time, he was going to watch it in the toilet so he had the video loading in class. then, when everyone was silent, sound started coming like 'uhh,uhh!' and the souns of a d1ck getting sucked. the teacher said, 'What the hell's this?!?' he found the phone and smashed it against the wall.

don't know if i can believe him because he's always joking and usually forgets his french homework.

thepinkbunny
thepinkbunny
33 posts
Nomad

A SQUIREAL broke in a [i]SQIUREALL [b]and they called the cops they called the COPS and they had a LOCK down it was so funny

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

A kid took a branch from outside and put it in the classroom.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

A kid took a branch from outside and put it in the classroom.

...why?
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

one time, There was an assembly in my school, and while the kids were waiting for something to happen, all of our teachers got on the auditourium and started dancing to that song that goes,"she's a brick...house". the teachers knew somebody was going to videotape it on his phone, so they took up everybody's phone before the event. I forgot why we did it though, so sorry i can't elaborate.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

...why?

Attention. Why else? That was the same kid who was swatting a dead mouse along with a broom. In school.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

that seems like something you shold have put in earlier. that makes much more sense.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

My friend once came back from a meritas olympiad meeting(something like a competition made by the dudes who own the school. if you pass all the meetings at school, you go to wherever they have chosen in the US and compete there) and was hangin out with my other friend. so he pats him on the back and says "Lets have sx"

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A lot of random things has happened at school. One thing that I found funny, in Junior high a few years ago my friend Zach pulled the fire alarm. A lot of people started panicking, I couldn't help but laugh at it. Another thing would have to be a few friends of mine started throwing stink bombs in the hallway. Junior high was fun while it lasted. There are much more things, but I don't have the time to type it all out.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

About 20 minutes ago, a kid was pulling an orange out of a bag. The teacher yelled "wait! don't do that" then the teacher takes 3 oranges from the kids bag and starts juggling them.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

About 20 minutes ago, a kid was pulling an orange out of a bag. The teacher yelled "wait! don't do that" then the teacher takes 3 oranges from the kids bag and starts juggling them.

That sounds completely absurd.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

That sounds completely absurd.

1- thats weird. is the teacher a part time clown?
2-because it is. imagine if the teacher decided to throw the oranges across the room onto a wall.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

2-because it is. imagine if the teacher decided to throw the oranges across the room onto a wall.

I'm having trouble picturing that to be honest. I guess it's because all of my teachers head off campus durring lunch.
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

This one is actually quite terrible.

In Health/PE class, some of the senior jocks were feuding, so to get back at one of them, one guy took a poo and rubbed it all over the other guy's stuff: Shirt, pants, gym bag.....oh gosh. The smell was unbelievable.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

In Health/PE class, some of the senior jocks were feuding, so to get back at one of them, one guy took a poo and rubbed it all over the other guy's stuff: Shirt, pants, gym bag.....oh gosh. The smell was unbelievable.

WOW! that's just evil. I'm sad for the guy, but I can't stop laughing.
Showing 46-60 of 198