ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28461
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I'm having trouble picturing that to be honest. I guess it's because all of my teachers head off campus durring lunch

how is that hard to picture? for me, it looks like the teacher became deranged and grabbed the oranges like a maniac and threw them.

In Health/PE class, some of the senior jocks were feuding, so to get back at one of them, one guy took a poo and rubbed it all over the other guy's stuff: Shirt, pants, gym bag.....oh gosh. The smell was unbelievable.

oh god.. thats just unimaginably mean! who would do such a thing. at our school, no-one goes further than putting another persons bag in the trash or trying to put them in the trash (believe me, it happens). then again, im only grade 7 and the IB don't really do anything because they're able to choose what to do and most ditch sports.
Arcanus444
Arcanus444
41 posts
Nomad

I was in the lunchroom, having alovely conversation with my friend about Poptarts, Monkeys, and Hitler (don't ask) when all of a sudden my friend just outright said "kid shouting at hotdog..." sure enough, there he was, shouting at a hotdog.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

having alovely conversation with my friend about Poptarts, Monkeys, and Hitler (don't ask)

You can't tell me what to do! Why were you talking about Proptarts, monkeys, and Hitler?
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

having alovely conversation with my friend about Poptarts, Monkeys, and Hitler (don't ask)

...um thats pretty weird. then again, some argumants i had with a friend of mine ended pretty weird. one time, i was arguing about smething in geography and it ended with me trying to shut him up by going " djfhakslgngzjvkdgfkl!" i actually started making relly random sounds to shut himup and when he was done we both cracked up.

today, i was in german class with my friend and we were learning about food. he randomly said " Balls and Weiners" and i laughed so hard. there was a picture in our book with a guy standind in front of a snack kiosk and my friend was imagining what would happen. here is what he came up with

Customer: Hey what have you got to sell?
Kiosk owner: Balls and weiners
Customer Cool. I'll take some.

XD
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Who bets that the most random thing will happen to me today?

TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

My friend got told to go back to class instead he ran out the other way because he wanted to escape school , it was stupid though because he ran into the head master!

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Why were you talking about Proptarts, monkeys, and Hitler?

Well you see...it's not commonly known, but Hitler had a monkey that only ate poptarts, but the only people who sold poptarts were the Jews. Hitler thought the price for the poptarts was too high, but they refused to lower their prices for just him. So Hitler blamed everything on the Jews...and from there I think you know the story
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Well today in class I was talking to my friend and out of nowhere the chick next to us said have either of you seen my balls, then the conversation took a turn for the worse, but this is just an average day for my economics class.

drsexypepper
drsexypepper
85 posts
Nomad

Hoards of zombies wandering through the dorm on Halloween, improv parades (with beads and music and everything) on no particular holiday, streakers in the library...just to name a few. College has proven to be a lot more random than high skool.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Well, I believe there is a psycho killer in the making in my class. He got a bad score on a test. That's when he started to RAAAAAAAAAAGE! He started banging his desk and smacking his papers on it, then he got some scissors. All of this time the lights were off for some reason; thank God we have a lot of windows. He was cursing the whole time. Anyways, with the scissors, he started threatening my pregnant teacher. Right now, the teacher is on leave because of the new baby. The kid still says his test was marked wrong. Idiot. He tends to cry when he gets bad grades. This kid is a year older than me.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

(this is mildly inapropriate)

We were learning about the reproductive system in class and the kids, being as childish as always, had this conversation.

My bio teacher said "a human male ejaculates 2-5 mL of sperm"
so a kid asked "how much is that?"
another kid answered "a cup"
the teacher said "no it isn't"
a third kid said "yea if your black"

At which point ever kid in class was laughing for the next 2 minutes and the teacher was extremely angry at the third kid, who blamed it on another kid.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

there is a girl in another grade seven class who went up to my friend and started fumbling with his hand. then she said " We just had hand sx!"

...XD

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

We just had story time in geometry, we learned about how sir cumference and his wife dia, from the town of meter, helped create king Arthur's round table.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

We just had story time in geometry, we learned about how sir cumference and his wife dia, from the town of meter, helped create king Arthur's round table.

Isn't that a picture book for 3rd graders?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I was a great paper plane folder, capable of folding 20 different types of planes. Me and my friends were throwing a couple Hammers (fast, durable darts) when this kid comes up with some stupid paper plane with two massive flaps at the back. We all knew except for him it wouldn't fly, but he said otherwise. He threw his plane and it unfolded in mid air. We all laughed and he said "you're just jealous cuz' you can only fold one type of plane. At this, i listed through all the planes i could make. We laughed even harder.

Showing 61-75 of 198