ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28457
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

I was sitting with my friend, Nicholas, eating Breakfast. Some kid came up looking at us, and leave. Nicholas said "Is he special?"

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

In history our desks are in a roundish shape(our history teacher is just wierd like that)and while reading about WWI we did the wave... it's still a mystery to us all why we did it in the first place.

Also one day every year in november our principal dresses as an eagle and does the chicken dance. (She's in her 70s)

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Today some boy just ran up to a girl as she came out of a bathroom and yelled at her, "you have to stop sleeping at my house, you keep farting in my microwave"

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Today some boy just ran up to a girl as she came out of a bathroom and yelled at her, "you have to stop sleeping at my house, you keep farting in my microwave"

bwaaaaaa!!!! thats sooo funny!lolololol!

waaaait a second. if the girl farted in the microwave, shouldn't it have explodedbecause of radiation and methane?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

waaaait a second. if the girl farted in the microwave, shouldn't it have explodedbecause of radiation and methane?

Why would methane and radiation cause an explosion?
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

methane is flammable. microwave have radiation.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

methane is flammable. microwave have radiation.

See, the problem here is i was unaware the laws of the universe has changed and microwave radiation now lights things on fire.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Epic, epic fail.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

In the 3rd grade, I was sitting with my friend to do some work in the class but he wanted to go to the bathroom. The teacher didn't let him go but he really needed to go there. So after some minutes, his pants, his chair and the floor were covered by urine. That happened, twice.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

when i was in year 2, the teacher was telling us about subtraction or something to do with math when my friend had to go to the toilet REALLY badly the teacher didn't let him and as a reult, the floor became really wet. the janitor had to come and clean up while my friend left crying(this all happened when we were 8).

the same thing almost happened to me but the teacher didn'twant a repeat so he let me go whizz

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Senior prank of last year, there was an entire room COMPLETELY stuffed with old newspapers o_o

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Senior prank of last year, there was an entire room COMPLETELY stuffed with old newspapers o_o

My school has REALLY lame senior pranks...except for my freshman year.

Freshman: Rubber ducks all over the place, people were throwing them at each other/collecting them.

Sophmore: Spray paint windows "Seniors 2009"

Junior: Mow the grass to say "Seniors 2010" <---Copy prank

Senior: Spray paint windows AGAIN but mispelled Seniors and used curse words, those involved got in trouble.

Bunch of morons...
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

In my starting year of middle school a friend of mine grew really long hair over the summer. We had a substitute teacher for science and my friend's back was facing the teacher and so the teacher calls him "Ma'am". My friend turned around and I'm sure the teacher got a good look at him but he proceeded to call him ma'am every time he saw him. Second day of school came by he came in the door with a buzz cut. Our real science teacher was there this time but my friend thought it was the substitute since they had the same haircut. My friend then stuck a bunch of tacks on his seat and put a whoopee cushion beneath the tacks and then that's when the teacher sat on it. Then my friend got in-school-suspension for a week when they reviewed a tape of the class.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

so the teacher calls him "Ma'am".

I get that a lot.
Once, after a school play, the headmistress came up to me and asked how I liked it, and my friend from a different school comes up and yells, "_______, you've lost your walruses! Your niece must be so disappointed!"
I don't have a niece.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

one time, i brought roman dirge's Lenore compilation to school. i put it in front of me in history class when we had a substitute so that when i finished my work, i could read. a girl in my class decided to read it and the substitute took it from her. i told the substitute it waas mine and she said she would give it back at the end of the lesson. during the lesson, she picked it up and started reading it.

the thing is, Lenore has a lot of gore in it and sometimes is kinda explicit cuz it has some rude language. she picked it up and around 3 mintes later she put it down and said the book would be banned from school and that i should never bring it again. so now i hate that girl who decided to start reading it in class

Showing 31-45 of 198