ForumsThe TavernWhy did you choose the username you have?

92 14700
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

well mines kinda stupid, but its my username for everything its easy to remember, it was some stupid joke me and my friends used to have and its memorable

so why did you choose yours

• 92 Replies
savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I thought it would be an ironic name for my apprentice in My Pet Protector.

ChaoticNeutralGamer
ChaoticNeutralGamer
12 posts
Nomad

I chose ChaoticNeutralGamer because I'm a D&D fanatic and I usually always play a chaotic neutral character because that alignment suits my personality best so I find it easier to play. also, ChaoticNeutralArtist is my art account name on DeviantART, so it was an easy transition to make.

iheart801
iheart801
71 posts
Nomad

My is because I am a big fan of the Yaoi genre of manga. 801 is how they text yaoi in Japan. iheart is from a bag I once had that had I, a heart and then Yaoi on it.

freyjrid
freyjrid
9 posts
Nomad

i made this name up for playing LOTRO when it first came out....
ah... good times ^^

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

acmed because
1. He's my favorite Jeff Dunham puppet (even though it's an ACHmed, I got that wrong)
2. That was my Addicting Games username, so it's easy to remember

I'm changing it to CosmoInc. on AG3 for flash making reasons (:

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

cause i love coffee.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

I chose Dillsoccer because when i was around 8 i couldnt remember a username even if i tried my hardest.So i came up with my nickname and my old favorite sport.Used it ever since.never forget it.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I love purple and I love my friend who told me I was identified by a number, so I used Japanese for purple and the number 9.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Well, I chose mine because...

snow = I love snow (but any other stormy weather will do, really)
guy = I'm male (simple as that)
13 = The soccer jersey number I always have. I originally chose that number for soccer because it's considered unlucky, and I thought of myself as unlucky, so I was like "Heh, why not?"

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

eagle=>i like this animal
paw=>this will be cool next to eagle
so eaglepaw

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

Well...

A while ago, I was watching a show that mentioned Sparticus. A light went off in my head. A squidd who takes up arms against humans. I promptly started up Age of Empires II The Age of Kings, and input my name: Squiddicus. However, Squiddicus is the main character of the rpg I am (trying) to work on: The Legend of Squiddicus. He is the main character of Book 1, the first out of four installments.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Darkrai was my favorite Pokemon when I still liked them, and 123 sounded stupid. I'm changing it once AG3 comes out, but I'm not telling you what it's going to be owing to my suspicious nature.

CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

cuz i love CherryPie 1235= i have no idea actually xD

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Idk why I chose this I get alot of comments saying its a good name idk why.

warstormss
warstormss
1 posts
Nomad

Because I played this cardgame named warstorm. Then i went to kongregate and signed up as Warstorms. I lost the password so from then on my username is Warstormss

Showing 61-75 of 92