ForumsThe TavernWhy did you choose the username you have?

92 14704
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

well mines kinda stupid, but its my username for everything its easy to remember, it was some stupid joke me and my friends used to have and its memorable

so why did you choose yours

• 92 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

'GhostOf' was for something that I joined a while ago, done with it now. I can't wait to change it in AG3. 'Matrix' because I like the movies.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Because Oak is amazing.
Also, I'm a fan of Pokemon, obviously. ^0^

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Sonata = SONATA ARCTICA

varius = STRATOVARIUS

I don't get to play games much anymore... so I envelop myself w/ awesome music instead... and they're two of my favorite bands.... plus that combination just sounds better than the other ones I could think of at the time. ...plus it kinda sounds medievel in lieu of the ARMORgames medieval connotation. ...people shorten it to Sona... and/or Sonata

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Pedro= my name
97= 1997, the year I was born

It was the first thing that came into my head and I got surprised that this user name didn't exist yet. i don't pretend to change my name for AG3.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

because when i was in 7th grade, i was told i look like a turtle and im still told that when i meet new people. i chose to spell it like it is because turtleman just doesn't look as good as turtelman

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I live in a city called "Troy" and we are called "trojans", so I just put an "i" in front of it because the i makes it look awesome and then put trojans.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Mine was supposed to be "deathhoper" (lame right). I mispelled it to "deathhopper". I was playing an online FPS at the time and I sucked so bad that I was practicly jumping from respawn to respawn so the name made sense. When I joind AG I changed it to a simpler deathopper without double h and that's that. Thought when Ag3 comes I'll change it to Deathopper seems more fitting.

Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Heh it's my surname... for some reason that's become my username for stuff now... Kinda rubbish ;D Anyone think of any cool names / usernames for future games / accounts?

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

im biased, how about sproosgoose, or sproosmoose, we could be username cousins

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I picked this cuz its what my friends nicknamed me, and I think its really cool to spell it gr8 instead of great

I also used to have the nickname "Squeaky" like 5 yrs.ago
cuz of my voice, but I went thorugh puberty since then, and justin bieber took that nickname from me.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

My name is chitown which is like kind of a nickname for Chicago. And I live in chicago so thats why I have mu name.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Bladerunner= I thought it sounded cool. I didn't know it was a movie until after I put it in. I felt so unoriginal after that.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

My idea for the username actually came from what I did for my username on a website called Mochigames. When I registered on that site, I chose my username to be Patrick2010 (I signed up in 2010). So:

Patrick: That's my name

2011: Year I signed up

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Back when my school had track some friends of mine called me wolf and they would crowd around me and say it in perfect synch. So I just put wolf two times with no space and voila.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

It's because my username is the truth.

:P

But, really, I have no idea why I chose this. If I knew I'd be super active in the forums, I'd have gone with a much better username.

Showing 1-15 of 92