ForumsThe TavernWhy did you choose the username you have?

92 14701
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

well mines kinda stupid, but its my username for everything its easy to remember, it was some stupid joke me and my friends used to have and its memorable

so why did you choose yours

• 92 Replies
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I don't lke my username that much because I never thought about it. But the reason I chose it was because I was obsessed with video games and other stuff so I just called my self so dang obsessed. The reason it says dang is becasue I didn't wanna put the curse in it.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

I got my name from my chinese teacher. He used to say my surname (Lane) like Len. And then my new nickname became Lentil. The whole 'I am' bit came from I Am Legend 'cos it's one of the best moves ever made!

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

interesting reasons, keep em comin!

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

cuz i like the NY jets and 99 is a cool number

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I chose murasaki because it means 'urple' in japanese and purple's my favorite color. 9 on the end, because 9 is my LifePath number.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

life path number?

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah. I'm a 9. You can figure out what number you are, any number from 1-9 by adding together the day, month, and year of your birth. Ex.: born July 24, 1976. July is the 7th month, so: 7 + 24 + 1975 = 2006
Now, 2 + 6 gives you = 8.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

real name and easy number to remember

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Its what i do, along with other things

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

MageGrayWolf is a name I've used for a while. How I got the name is another story.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Sheppard because he was a character on the sci-fi television series Stargate Atlantis. And 007 because it is James Bond.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I chose my name because two of my favorite animes are Soul Eater, and Desert Punk.

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

because ilike halo that my nickname on the web

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Dracolich - because I played DragonFable alot during 2008.

Draconigena
Draconigena
102 posts
Nomad

I like dragons and draconigena means dragonborn in Latin. Dragonborn is also a race in DnD but I didn't know that at the time.

Showing 31-45 of 92