ForumsThe TavernWhy did you choose the username you have?

92 14699
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

well mines kinda stupid, but its my username for everything its easy to remember, it was some stupid joke me and my friends used to have and its memorable

so why did you choose yours

• 92 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Not sure why I picked my name. Just a random name I guess.

Hammz
Hammz
38 posts
Nomad

I chose my name because "Hammy" was taken.
Hammy was a nickname that my best friend gave me before he left to live at russia. Haven't seen him since.
My nickname is my way of remembering him, because after all, we have been through A LOTTTTT rogether.

immortal7777
immortal7777
2 posts
Nomad

I will never die!

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i chose mine cause well IDK i dont like rainbows and adding the gangster made it sound better and its funny yeah so i guess thats why

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Originally I was going to name my account "1337". Unfortunately the username was already taken so I added "Player" to the end. Thus the Elite Player was born.

genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

mines kinda a fabrication of original and unoriginal
i'm not very big on the things America, the supposed ''greatest country in the world'' [i'm in America ,yet I like Great Britain and Russia],makes these days like disgusting deep fried twinkies or inebriating drugs these hog children used, so as pay back i'm not really being a guest or really being real i'm generic and thats who i'll be

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I thought I commented on this already. Guess not.

Because I am Tacky Crazy. Crazy over Tacky. Tacky the penguin, of course.
I'm also mildly insane.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I thought I commented on this already. Guess not.

I think you commented on the one called "If you could change you username".

Jets99's version, not mine. D:

But yeah, I chose my username... for reasons.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I know I already answered but I got mine because I like games and the darkness. so that is the reason why I picked mine,

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

i never actually said why i chose mine
basically when i was younger me and all my friends were mildly insane and sort of worshipped a rubber chicken, called the sproos chicken (we were little dont judge) since then i just use it as my internet name

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I chose my username because my name is Alexis, I have a cat named Spice, and a kitten named Tiger. Since I like Tiger more, I decided my username would be AlexisTigerSpice.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Ok, 1 by 1. I chose Legion based on the Biblical demon. As for the string of numbers: 1, 3, and 5 because I like odd numbers. I decided to add a 0 because it is lacking polarity. I added it to the end, because I wanted to switch the order a bit. Personally I really plan on switching my name when AGv3 comes out. Mainly, I'll stick with the demon/malign deity line.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

My actual initiative thought was 'Zanto' I was younger so I was that stupid to actually add 'zsnes' to the other side.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

This is a Mycoloth.
http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/cardart/ALA/Mycoloth.jpg
My brother's name begins with Mic, so we thought about it as his nickname. Then, the next step was to put Gab, the first three letters of my name, at Myc's place, and that become my Internet name.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

idk i just ranomly sourt out words in my head and shadowshank is what i came up with as for the number i used the same method

Showing 46-60 of 92