ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490942
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I roll out of the way and jump down and leap on ur face. I rip off ur nose and crawl into ur close. U freak out and do a spazzed out dance move and then I bite off ur man hood and u fall in a puddle and drown in it.
SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

first off ow pickpocket i wish you didnt take off my man hood but ok. i get out of the puddle and run to gc camp to get my man hood back and rest.

gc

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

U can grow it back 8O!!! Creeeeeeeepyyyyy
I got back to the castle to wash out my mouth
SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I continue to lie at the safe zone.

~GC

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

lol pickpocket. yes it GROWS BACK. i pick up snow guy and run to battle

gc

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Weehee! Yay, battles!

I glow with excitement and anger at enemy clans!

Note that this is a harmless glow. Just saying, so no one freaks out.

~GC [on the move]

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

I, Ninjagod99, joined the GalaxyGhost Clan. And attack pickpocket for hurting my partner whatupdaug! Here is the story: I end up finding pickpocket, which you were washing your mouth. You looked up at me and dismissed me for an old peice of metal and you turn around to wash your mouth again. Little did you know that I was your worse nightmare and I took my longsword and stabed you between the eyes, which caused you to squeal like a lost puppy. I took my longsword out of your head and laughed and washed my longsword with the water you left running on. I walked out of the castle to go to gc camp to find my partner whatupdaug and tell him the news.

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

hey ninjagod i know your new but here is a rule you cant attack a person if their at the saf castle or camp. just so you know

gc

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

oh sorry did not know

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

can i attack them anywhere else

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

yes you can and if your on galaxy ghost put gc after every comment so people on galaxy ghost wont attack you

gc

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

oh ok thank you

gc

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

I fallow snowguy and watupdaug not knowing what i am doing and about to get myself into!!! :O

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I jump in miniature armor and pee I'm his face. Then I brethe fire on him(I bite into one of the dragons fire sacks, the things that let them brethe fire, so i now brethe fire if u were wondering why I burned u) then I jump out of his armor and hide in a near by bush
SD bush

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I ment ninjagod not miniature

Showing 1831-1845 of 3654