ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490936
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You were in the battle field. I was in the castle so your arrow doesn't affect me,

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I run to pickpocket's castle, i then run around calvin to make him dizzy, then jump to him and tear his wings with my claws and teeth.

I am in the air 25 ft up do you can't reach me.
I fly to a safe.
GC (safe)
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

does every clan have a castle if so i go to it.
GC (castle)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

You need to build a castle if you want to use it!

You can also make catapults, put then someone need to reload it.

So, I send troops to the other camps so they can't make any castles. Then I go to SD-camp and help making a castle there.

SD [Camp]

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Ok John We need another map built cus I am getting confused XD BTW can the clans also have a designated place for the dragons, unless we just have to conquer a mountain or something and make a home/ fort for ourselves?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

We need another map built cus I am getting confused

Here's the map again.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206023_136602633095245_100002365281137_232349_4699188_n.jpg

"SR" stands for Shadow Runners.

The place when it's "Wind", is an open field with many storms.

At "Fire", it's a place which always burns, but the fire doesn't get bigger, because the big sea are beside.

"WC" stands for Water Closet [Toilet].

The "M" is for McDonalds.

At the "Safe" places it's against the rules to attack. You either heal or make deals with other clans.

Any questions, ask me.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok I fly to my clans castle and guard it.
GC (Castle)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I sit on the roof of the castle and sun bathe cauz that's what lizards do.
SD castle

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Could I join...or is it too late? :x

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

So, I send troops to the other camps so they can't make any castles. Then I go to SD-camp and help making a castle there.

I kill the troops with my bare/bear hands/paws. How did you get the troops anyway? And start making a castle with the others.
~SR2
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

@lolonage2 no you can join my clan if you want.go to my page for more details.
i summon people to reload the catapults to shoot at the troops and more catapults.then i go down with a sword that deals lightning damage and kill all of the troops.
GC castle

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

loloynage u could also join my clan. ask john garell about it

i start to attack the castle as well and i jump on wwedfan and bite him and he screams and the i jump and brethe fire in his mouth that burns him and then i rip his burnt toung out and then ur dead!
sd (other caslte)

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

Hi! This might sound stupid, but what is a clan? I am about a month new to this and do not know what a clan is!!!! I feel stupid about asking but I just want to know! Hope you can answer me!!!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I fly to my clans castle

When did you make it?

I sit on the roof of the castle

When did you make it?

i summon people to reload the catapults

When did you make them?

Could I join...or is it too late?

If you mean joining the war, you don't need to ask. There is actually no real joining here, just reply whenever you want to. It will never be to late.
But if you want to join a clan, I suggest you to join Sprhydroosa, who's biggest and most organized. Ask me and I'll say yes.

How did you get the troops anyway?

Info about summoning warriors/troops.

Hi! This might sound stupid, but what is a clan? I am about a month new to this and do not know what a clan is!!!! I feel stupid about asking but I just want to know! Hope you can answer me!!!

Info about clans here.

SD [camp]
watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i shoot pickpocket in the head and you get stuck to the wall and i cut off you head with another arrow

gc

Showing 1816-1830 of 3654