ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490921
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

But, it was a trap because I was there waiting for pickpocket to run into the woods. So, I take my new weapons I found, which were two swords that were as black as the night, and jab them both into pickpocket's neck! I quickly take them out and run away because pickpocket was not too happy about this! :O
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No I was not! I roar and grab a sword from the assassin and throw it at u with all my strength. Luckily for u, the hadle was the part that hit u, but it hit ur head and u went unconscious. I once again disappear into the trees
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i then take your helmet off with my teeth and then scratch out your eyes.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I go to the GC Castle and go up to one of the towers. I stay up their and act as Watch gaurd. I have my Fire warriors come with me and send them to patrol the castle and have them automaticaly attack any one in another clan and to protect all members of GC.
GC (Castle)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

wait whos on whos team>

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@machineoflight

SD = sprhydroosa

GC = galaxy ghost clan

SR = Shadow runners, but the don't post very much

when you see the letters at the end of people's post, then you know which clan each are in.

SD

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I follow calvin and then douse his warriors and look for himself.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

well i follow his warriors then douse them then look for calvin himself

sd

thats what i ment to say

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

oh and castle sorry

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i cut koru (and the other two if he has them).then i summon a soul eater that eats the soul.you are dead then i teleport me and ninjagod to the castle then heal ninjagod, watupdaug, and my assasins. then i sleep for a hour with the protection of my clan.and just for good measure i summon snowguy to me.
GC castle

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I take koru deep into the forest and find more goblins. They begging to use magic to heal koru. Then I find the soul eater and slice him in half and take koru's soul back to the goblins. And be smart, the goblins r like 100 of me, so don't even think about attacking.
SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i shoot machineoflife while he looks for calvin and run away so he follows me and not hunt for calvin.

gc on the move with snowguy

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

oh srry never mind i dont have snowguy lol
gc

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I wait with wwedfan1 at the castle.

~GC [castle]

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@wwedfan

how? i'm in the forest and you are in the castle. so i wasn't cut in half.

@watupdaug

he's made of water, the arrow just goes through him.

SD

Showing 1876-1890 of 3654