ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490930
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

i take snowguy and head back to camp to heal and rest from shock.

Camps are no longer safe from enemy attack.

I wait with watupdaug.

~GC [GC camp]
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

GC and SR just ignore me! Stop!

I summoned warriors - you ignore it.
My dragons drop ice-bombs at your camps - you ignore it.
I summon more warriors to stop you make castles - you ignore it.

Seriously!?

SD [camp]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

While this craziness is happening, i slip into GC castle and attack ninjagod and watupdaug and smash there heads together. Then I run of to another part of the castle
SD

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

i peck some one not in the sphydroosa clan. theres too many for me to remember not who to attack.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I summoned warriors - you ignore it.
My dragons drop ice-bombs at your camps - you ignore it.
I summon more warriors to stop you make castles - you ignore it.

Just because you do these things doesn't mean you're immediately successful and we all stop dead, nor we fail in our efforts to delay our castles. Personally, I didn't actually see those posts. Maybe it's because I don't look, since it won't affect my actions at all...

~GC [camp]
ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

While this craziness is happening, i slip into GC castle and attack ninjagod and watupdaug and smash there heads together. Then I run of to another part of the castle
SD

The smashing of our heads quickly healed and I followed pickpocket without him knowing because of my ability to hide easily in the dark. Then out of no were I leap forward to gash my longsword into pickpocets armer not doing a thing. Then I relize his one weak point; his neck and I decide to gash my longsword into that spot. He fell to the ground crying as I walked away to great my partner watupdaug.
GC castle
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And when u stab my neck I grab the sword blade with my hand. I have thick stick so I do not bleed and super human strength so I stop the blade. Then I drop kick u into a wall and the theconquerer smacks u with his arm. Then I climb up the wall and hide in a dark tower, in GC castle
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I float to the top of daleks castle?

Umm... How? I control the wind.

GC[Floating Castle]
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I don't know. Since it's floating, shouldn't I just be able to.? Anyways. Ninjadogg. You are a knight, not a wizard. So hiding in the shadows isn't your thing. I attack you and fling you around in my teeth, I tear up your armor, and then devour your heart.

@ machineoflight use sd at the end of your post to label that you are in sprydroosa.

SD

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Wow Light nice attack, XD.... anyway I flyover the castle and Help MachineofLight with his assult and take the roof off all the towers on the castle except the one I plan to perch on, all the while throwing the roofs at the GC troops.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i summon wings and a flamethrower.i burn down earagonsdragon.then i summon assasins in GC castle to kill pickpocket then i come with a sword that goes through anything.
GC GC castle

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I find a window and I punch through and escape the castle.
SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i run away with snowguy and join the assasins to hunt and kill pickpocket.

gc on the move

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i let pickpocket jump on my back to escape to a safe or a different castle, in which we are defended by johngarrells ice warriors.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I attack the assassins and throw them at watupdaug. I then football tackle him and punch his face. Then the assassins come back and I grab one by the face and use him to beat the others. Then I run into the woods to hide
SD

Showing 1861-1875 of 3654