ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490929
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i go to my camp and make alot of carpenters to start building the castle.(done in 1 day) then i summon snipers to shoot who ever comes to my camp.

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i take ninjagod to camp so he heals then i set off with snowguy my trusty shield to find pickpocket.
gc

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I try to reflect any light I can toward the ground to aid watupdaug's search.

~GC [on the move]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I turn into a red goblin and leap from the bushes onto watupdaug and grab snowguy and throw him away. I beat watupdaug and he lays the unconscious. Then I run of and hid in the forest
SD forest

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

pickpocket says:

I turn into a red goblin and leap from the bushes onto watupdaug and grab snowguy and throw him away. I beat watupdaug and he lays the unconscious. Then I run of and hid in the forest
SD forest

Before you have the chance to leap onto watupdaug from the bushes, I maneuver the plants in the bushes to grab you and hold you down as tightly as a constrictor can hold. I soon place toxins in the each plant, branch, and leaf to steadily poison you. [as you can see, I have the ability to control plants]
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_101_35.35_c.jpg
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I rage and bite, claw and tear my way out from the plants. I run of to camp to heal from the poison which has not infected me completely yet
SD castle

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I run out and attack every one in my sight. Then I scaredly flee back into my castle. Then I summon Troops and Warriors.
SR2 [castle]
(which was made a few pages back, in case any body wondered)

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i take snowguy and head back to camp to heal and rest from shock.
gc camp

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I walk out of the safe zone back to my floating castle.

then i make viking long boats and head to the island in the middle of the big sea and wait.

I walk out of the safe zone back to my floating castle. I blow your ship off course. Now you are lost at sea and you do not know where you are.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create fire Warriors to protect the castle when it is built. In the mean while they will protect me.
GC (GC Camp)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I float to the top of daleks castle? Then bite off his hand. Run away super fast, and then gnaw on the hand as a chew toy.

SD (forest)

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

I come out of camp and hunt Koru7 down for bitting off daleks hand. I end up finding Koru7 chewing on a hand and get very angry and lash my longsword at Koru7's tail and get a clean cut!! I take his tail and run back to camp to show everyone my prize!!!
GC Camp

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Before u slice koru I jump on ur back and smash u into the ground to leave u at the mercy of a very angry koru
SD (battle field)

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

Little did you know that that was my clone that I left behind, leaving the real me untouched and at the GC camp
GC Camp

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh poo. Then I rip apart ur clone and go back to the castle
Sd castle

Showing 1846-1860 of 3654